2012 Chevrolet Captiva Sport consumer reviews

side view of 2012 Captiva Sport Chevrolet
Explore the 2012 Chevrolet Captiva Sport
Shop the 2012 Chevrolet Captiva Sport
4.1

first small car that is comfortable for me

i bought this car when my old truck died .it was used but in very ggod shape not expensive and had alot of room inside, the car is all wheel drive and has lots of power. i am a big guy 6ft 390lb and i fit well with 3 other big family members. love this car.

4.4

Very nice and nice looking car. No perfect but..

This car is not perfect but overall is a nice car. My husband is a mechanic and he has looked this car over and found nothing wrong with it. We are only selling because we are moving and my driving time will increase drastically. This car is too nice to run like that!

4.1

I just bought this car

I just bought this car and am still learning about it, it's a perfect fit for what I was looking for and the price was right! It's very comfortable and drives great I've only been able to put just about 100 miles on it but I have not found anything out I don't like about it, if I had to complain, not to sure about the fuel mileage yet and not really find of the cup holder placement, other than that I'm very happy

Exactly what we were looking for

Has everything we wanted & needed in a car. Handles nice. Drove it from Florida to Indiana with no problems. Very comfortable & roomy. It is the car we have been looking for .

2.0

Sadly it’s not reliable

Although this car is comfortable to drive and travel, it’s not reliable and break easily. Also, it’s too noisy and engine doesn’t last the 100k miles

Only had this car for 2 weeks. So far, so good!

This car replaced my Saturn Vue. This Captiva is the same as my Saturn but has more options, that I love! So driving this car is just like during the Saturn. The only difference is the color and more options that I didn’t have with my Saturn.

Love this suv

Best SUV I have owned. Very happy with my purchase from Tom Ahl in Lima Ohio. Go see them for a great deal on new an used vehicles.

I love this car

This is my favorite vehicle I have owned. Lots of perks for the price. I have the 2012 LTZ AWD V6 model. with leather heated seats, sunroof, remote start etc. I love the look. It does have road noise but nothing I can't live with and the mpg is less then you would think for a smaller SUV but the tank is also smaller so it doesn't take much to fill and Eco more does help out a bit. I adore this car.

A luxurious, smaller size SUV

This is the nicest vehicle I've owned in a long time. It has some great options. I especially like having the ability to start it remotely. It drives very smoothly and the gas mileage isn't bad for an SUV. This car is a pleasure to drive.

Very nice car

Very nice car. It handles well. Looks great. Anxious to try all the features as I haven't tried them all yet. would recommend them to everyone.