2012 Chevrolet Captiva Sport consumer reviews

Explore the 2012 Chevrolet Captiva Sport
Shop the 2012 Chevrolet Captiva Sport
1.0

Piece of crap

I have the service traction control issue as well the car is the biggest piece of crap ever. Do not buy this car it uses oil and timing chain issue. Doesn’t run good, misses, o2 sensor issues all kinds of issue .

1.0

Hate this car

Have owned it 2 years been in the shop more than out of shop. Same problem traction control..service stabilitrak issues...powers down. No one can fix it!! Not even dealership

Great SUV!

I've had the vehicle since 2013 and have had minimal mechanical issues. It handles wonderfully in snowy conditions with AWD. It is comfortable enough for 4 adults. It is the perfect sized SUV! I wish they hadn't removed it from production.

4.0

first small car that is comfortable for me

i bought this car when my old truck died .it was used but in very ggod shape not expensive and had alot of room inside, the car is all wheel drive and has lots of power. i am a big guy 6ft 390lb and i fit well with 3 other big family members. love this car.

4.0

Very nice and nice looking car. No perfect but..

This car is not perfect but overall is a nice car. My husband is a mechanic and he has looked this car over and found nothing wrong with it. We are only selling because we are moving and my driving time will increase drastically. This car is too nice to run like that!

I just bought this car

I just bought this car and am still learning about it, it's a perfect fit for what I was looking for and the price was right! It's very comfortable and drives great I've only been able to put just about 100 miles on it but I have not found anything out I don't like about it, if I had to complain, not to sure about the fuel mileage yet and not really find of the cup holder placement, other than that I'm very happy

Exactly what we were looking for

Has everything we wanted & needed in a car. Handles nice. Drove it from Florida to Indiana with no problems. Very comfortable & roomy. It is the car we have been looking for .

2.0

Sadly it’s not reliable

Although this car is comfortable to drive and travel, it’s not reliable and break easily. Also, it’s too noisy and engine doesn’t last the 100k miles

Only had this car for 2 weeks. So far, so good!

This car replaced my Saturn Vue. This Captiva is the same as my Saturn but has more options, that I love! So driving this car is just like during the Saturn. The only difference is the color and more options that I didn’t have with my Saturn.

Love this suv

Best SUV I have owned. Very happy with my purchase from Tom Ahl in Lima Ohio. Go see them for a great deal on new an used vehicles.