2020 Chevrolet Colorado consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Colorado Chevrolet
Explore the 2020 Chevrolet Colorado
Shop the 2020 Chevrolet Colorado
2.4

Not a good value and over priced....

This truck came with the LT package that is over priced for what you truly get. I put a new bedliner, running boards and topper on the truck to get it the way I wanted, without having to pay the exorbitant price the dealer wanted for the extras...you should not need to buy top of the line to get the extra safety features either that are standard on most imports...

2.7

Vibrates at 60 miles an hour

Colorado LT 4x4 is not as good as a full size truck. The interior is made cheaply. the v6 engine has enough power. The 4x4 works Ok. But my complaint is it vibrates at higher speeds and the ride isn’t that great. It’s a bumpy riding truck.. I complained to the dealership about the vibration and ask for warranty work and they said it’s not a warranty problem. I complained to GMC and they didn’t respond when I told them the problem.

2.4

NEVER BUY ANOTHER ONE.

In Calgary we had 2 major snow storms so far this winter season. While driving. Snow accumulates on the ground and some snow stays on the rims. This a normal event for all vehicles when it snows. So on BOTH occasions: Snow stuck on the rims and the vehicle sat overnight outside in -15 celsius. The next day I drove the COLORADO speeds of just over 100km/hr The truck began to vibrate in the back of the truck excessively. I was surprised so I slowed down to 70km/hr and vibration stopped I thought there might be ice under the vehicle so I parked the COLORADO In a heated underground parking. The problem was gone. On the Second occasion same vibration. This time, I checked the rims and there was hard snow on the passenger side back rim. I have never had vibrating problems at 100 km/hr except with the 2020 COLORADO. So there’s either a problem with the back rim or the balancing in the back. It’s a new vehicle. It’s not modified in any way. It’s all original. Including the rims and Tires These are my comments and concerns.

Great Purchase

My ideal work truck. No wasted room in this vehicle. It has a 6 foot long bed and enough room behind the front seat for my golf clubs. The v6 engine is Reliable and Spunky. I have wanted an Orange vehicle and Finally have one in this truck. I am Totally pleased with My purchase.

4.4

Very fun ladies kind of Truck. Just enough!

This truck has just the right amount for me. Enough cabin space for a bigger size person. Has cool technology features. The crew cab is big enough for passengers. The truck bed is just enough for my needs. The exterior is also great. Everything is just enough! I love it. Great on gas mileage for a truck.

4.4

Love everything about it. SeAts are too stiff I do

Truck is great. The seats are not comfortable like older models. Other than that perfect enough room good ride just would like more comfy seats.

2.3

Caught fire, brakes , display panel failed at 60mp

Unsafe. Car filled with smoke, caught fire, brakes failed, and restraint system warning light all happened simultaneously at 60mph speed on interstate highway. Passengers had only seconds to escape from this leased vehicle.

4.2

test drove truck

Test dove Chevvy Colorado and thought it was a nice truck. Looking for a smaller sized truck and I liked the room and storage this had.

1.0

Overpriced is an understatement

Garbage. Not impressed. 47000 for a zr2? Shifts terribly. Could have some power if the transmission wasn't so terrible. 4 door is no bigger than an extended cab. I could go on but hopefully you get the picture.

4.1

Not the most reliable truck i have owned.

The truck is nice but has a problem with the transmission.When I purchased it there was a loud noise coming from what I thought was the engine.I returned the vehicle to the service Dept.They checked the vehicle and informed me that the noise is coming from the transmission.They also told that it is normal and if gets worse to return to the service dept.Not Happy.