2019 Chevrolet Cruze consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Cruze Chevrolet
Explore the 2019 Chevrolet Cruze
Shop the 2019 Chevrolet Cruze

Quiet and solid

This car has a very nice look, great color and rides very quiet. My wife really enjoys driving this car. For a small engine that is turbo charged gives it enough pick up for our type of driving.

Its a very comfortable car!

This car is totally amazing, all the features are very great and spare parts are not so costly. i refer these dealers to my friends for a good purchase of car.

Most dependable vehicle that I have owned

This car has 3 usb ports, plenty of leg room for passengers, back seat lays down easy for taking along my small dog, overall very comfortable and roomy...

Absolutely the best car I have ever owned!

This car means all of my needs... It is the best most reliable most gas efficient car I have ever owned! It is very stylish... Very comfortable... my only complaint would be that it does not have a CD player...

Very convenient and comfortable car!

This car meets all my needs and I am extremely happy with this purchase because it was very affordable and it is great for my daily routine.

No doubt the most reliable car I have owned!.

This car has meet all of my needs, plenty leg room and much space in the trunk. Very reliable car the gadgets in it are worth it alone!.

Great car

car was great road smooth tiffiany really pointed me in the right direction i will refer her to any of my friend car is the best I've had

3.0

Horrible

Had several repairs , including a new motor put in within 2 months. Wouldn’t replace it. Broke down on the highway twice.First time it was the cam shaft. That was replaced. 3 days later broke down on the highway Then had the motor replaced. Then the alternator fell out while driving on the highway. That was replaced.

4.0

Cruze Compact Great for City Driving

The gas mileage ratio is good. The exterior is beautiful. Its engine and transmission are quality. The 153 hp is adecuate for city driving. The interior lacks luxury but is more than decent with ample room front and back, and fair amount of truck space. Overall a safe and fun little Chevy.

4.1

Reliable Car. Not the most stylish.

This car is amazing car. It is very fun to drive has a lot of space in interior and trunk. Is not the most stylish of vehicles. Very plain interior and exterior.