2013 Chevrolet Equinox

Best car I've ever owned!

by from West Carrollton OH on September 17, 2017

This car is exactly what I wanted. It has all of the features I wanted, it's very comfortable, reliable and safe. I really don't have anything bad to say about it! Love my car.

Chevrolet Equinox are great cars!!

by from Elkins, WV on September 15, 2017

I loved all the features, the interior and the exterior. It is a well made car!! It is very comfortable to ride in and has a lot of room.
Not Rated Reliability

My First SUV

by from Wakarusa, IN on September 14, 2017

I have been looking for a used low mileage Equinox for at least a year. The 2013 I purchased has plenty of room for my needs, is very stylish, is easy to maneuver, and so far has offered 27 mpg on average.

Best Vehcile I have ever driven and owned

by from Houston, TX (League City) on August 30, 2017

I am 6'5" and this is one of the few cars that not only I can comfortably fit into, but is comfortable. Per the on-board computer the best gas mileage I have gotten with the 3.6L v6, on the highway, has been 32.5 mpg. My five year average is 22.1 mpg. This has the best drivers seat I have ever found - I have driven vehicles (rented or owned) from: Mercedes, Lexus, Cadillac, Chevy, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Buick, Toyota, Nissan/Datsun, Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Ford, Mercury, Lincoln, Honda, Acura. So I think I have a reasonable sample size to make this determination. I keep telling my wife I want to go to a wrecking yard and get a 2013 Equinox seat for my living room - guess how far that gets. I have owned this vehicle for almost 5 years (bought it new). I have one problem with this car - every once in a while I forget I have the 301hp v6 and stomp on the gas (the old lead foot-itis) the Equinox jumps up and moves out really fast. It makes the1971 Dodge Polara police interceptor with the 440 v8, I used to have, looks like a Pinto with the 2.3 I4.

Rate my vehicle 5 stars for safety,reliability,& v

by from Clovis,NM on August 25, 2017

With a Classy an sophisticated exterior appearance you shall be enticed to have a good look inside roomy comfortable seats with high end fabric seating material you feel safe to relax and adjust the seats to one's own liking numerous adjusting at one's fingers tips, sleek design inside with good spacing to get 3 little ones in/out easily fitting 3 carseats ideally without hassle five stars for safety at low speed impact or 85mph collision with wild boar. A reasonable price for a exseptional beauty safe vehicle inside and out

Comfortable commuter

by on August 25, 2017

Bought it to replace another commuter car and it is very comfortable. I picked up the LTZ for 16k with 75k miles and it is quiet, comfortable and gets great mileage (27mpg)

Verysatisfiedcustomer

by from Akron Ohio on August 17, 2017

Its Beautiful abot the best suv i have ever owned its fully loaded had everything i need from remote start to heated seats the best part for me but the ride is so smooth and comfortable and the features are amazing and easy to set up I LOVE THIS SUV GO TO NORTH COAST AUTOMALL AKRON AND ASK FOR JOEL GET YOU ONE SINCERLY VICKIE ANDERSON

Ended up buying an equinox but newer

by from NY on August 15, 2017

I loved it, didn't love the interior with the "mesh".. looked very sporty and wasn't looking for that
Not Rated Reliability

Good vehicle so far!

by from Pa on August 13, 2017

This vehicle has lots of room for comfort and leg room. Nice features in vehicle too. Great for a family with kids.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Decent but has some issues

by from Littleton, NH on August 13, 2017

Overall it is a decent vehicle. After 3-years of driving it with 25,000 miles these are the issues I've had: 1.) temp gauge not accurate (manufacturer refuses to even acknowledge 2.) In sub zero weather the rear passenger side bottoms out the vehicle. 3.) excessive rocker panel rust 4.) rear closures already corroded 5.) mileage estimator completely inaccurate (when I first got it estimated 420 miles per tank but just recently when filled it estimates 380, maybe was a update?) 6.) Periodically the keys get stuck in the ignition <=====other than those issues I will say it's comfortable and excellent in the snow (AWD)

Our Expert Review: 2013 Chevrolet Equinox