2015 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Reviews

2015 Chevrolet Equinox
Average based on 20 reviews

My Velvet Blue

by from Bozeman, MT on June 27, 2016

I've had this vehicle for about 3 weeks. Before I bought this one I had a Nissan Cube for 41/2 years (great little car). I was looking for a vehicle with AWD, in my price range, comfortable and stylish with reasonably good gas mileage. The Equinox fit the bill. The salesman was courteous and the sale went smoothly. I recommend this car with no reserve.

everything but leather

by from wellford, sc on January 3, 2016

after worrying about whether 4 cylinders was enough or not, I am happy to say the 4 is just fine for my purposes. Not to slow, and with the mpg, it's worth doing without the extra horses.

Best Car I've Had

by from Gun Barrel City, TX on September 6, 2015

The sales person "Sear" was awesome. He was knowledgable, attentive and friendly. The man who secured the loan was too, I apoligize I don't remember his name. The buying experience was quick, easy and handled very well. The only comment I have further is that when signing the papers the man did not explain things in detail. Otherwise it was a good experience and I feel I purchased a good vehicle that I really wanted.

Good car value

by from Dorset, Vt. on September 14, 2015

This car is a pleasant surprise. We bought the 1LT AWD (because we live in Vermont and you need AWD up here!). I upgraded to the V-6 and we have very nice black/titanium premium cloth seats. Only other options were upgraded stereo, driver info package (great design!) and trailer hitch (unwanted but the car came with it.). All in all a nice package. Blue velvet metallic color is beautiful and we've received several compliments already having had the car only two weeks! Was able to negotiate a fair price about 8 % below so-called "dealer invoice."

Nice vehicle

by from Masury, Ohio on July 26, 2015

4 cylinder engine lacks power to move this mid size suv. Other than that this is a nice vehicle for the prices

by from Greece NY on November 3, 2015

I just purchased my 2015 Chevy from Doan Chevy, I absolutely love it. My salesperson Whitney was AWESOME, she worked very hard to assist me to get this car. I love it and do not want to stop driving it. I want to thank her personally for all of her HARD work, she really worked for me to get what I wanted. Jodi

Great vehicle

by from Tazewell, Va on January 5, 2016

Very comfortable, love the way it drives. nice size, love it. Would recommend it highly to anyone looking for a midsize all wheel drive vehicle.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

by from Chicago Suburbs on February 20, 2015

I can go on and on about what I love about the Equinox. Number 1 is the cabin. Comfortable, sleek & roomy. I went from an Escape to the Equinox and happy I did. 2, the ride is smooth and very quiet. 3, the wifi hot spot and On Star are wonderful. I am happy to have this car for the next few years!

Awesome Vehicle

by from Honaker, VA on July 8, 2015

We really hadn't planned on buying a new vehicle until I saw the Equinox. Just out of curiosity I decided to check it out and compare it with other similar vehicles. It was head and shoulders above rest and outdid much higher priced SUV's. It has a huge amount of head and leg room. EVEN IN THE BACK SEAT. I'm 6'4" and can ride back there easily. Performance is way better than I expected. Telescoping steering wheel was a clincher for me, being tall. Its beautiful, very economical, awesome stereo, very comfortable. Power lumbar support is great for trips. Very quiet. I highly recommend this vehicle. The only down side is that when both front windows are down it creates an annoying sound. Thats it. After the 2nd test drive, we bought it.

Equinox

by from OKC,OK on March 16, 2016

Great ride, roomy interior, lots of features. I enjoy driving this SUV. I test drove many and purchased the Chevy.