2015 Chevrolet Equinox consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Equinox Chevrolet
Explore the 2015 Chevrolet Equinox
Shop the 2015 Chevrolet Equinox

Excellent Ride

I love this car. I have the LTZ w/ sunroof and no leaks. It’s crossover design to SUV is just big enough to take the kids but not huge like a regular SUV. I haven’t had any major repairs on the car but normal wear and tear. Oil changes, new tires.. no rust either. I have put over 100,000 miles on it, been in a pretty deep ditch during heavy snowfall and didn’t roll or tip over. They towed it out and we drove away. No damage. Iowa salts their roads all the time! Weather changes on a dime. This vehicle is so reliable, we bought a second one for the kid. Do yourself a favor and get one. You won’t be disappointed.

A Good Hard Working Car

Im nearing 140000 miles on this vehicle. other then oil changes radiator flushings and replaceing the tires once I have had zero problems with this hard working car. Oh yea no rust problems either, Chicago salts the streets heavily after each snowfall

Looks Great

I find this car to be reliable for all my needs. I like the interior space. The overall appearance of the car exterior makes you think it is expensive.

3.6

Love car I have had 2012 equinox prior to my 2015

Car is great but I strongly believe warranty should be extended had issues with timing chain way too soon issues with windshield motor but all else is great

1.9

Worst Car I ever owned

This car is awful and can not wait until I get rid of it! Just YouTube it and you will see all the issues. The 2.4 engine is trash. I burn oil with less than 100k miles I have to replace 2 sylinoids which another common problem. There was a recall on the 2013 model for windshield motor fail well I got caught driving down the highway in a downpour and could have been killed but my car was not covered so That cost a couple hundred bucks. I can go on but you get my point. Just YouTube it!

1.4

worst car i ever owned

plastic in windsheild wiper transmission broke 37 months blend door acturater broke 38 months replaced blend door 2 times known ac conpressor is out junk

Best car I’ve owned

Clean styling. Very comfortable and spacious in the front. Plenty of excess space in the back for any type of storage. Came with racks on the too which is a huge plus for me

nice ride

Car meets all our needs. very roomy, quiet interior, nice comfortable ride. plenty of power for us. I'm not a hot rodder but runs very well. Have only owned it 3 weeks but runs very well.

2.3

Biggest waste of money when it comes to the engine

THE 2.4 ENGINES are still have issues. And GM is not doing anything to correct it. But the design and comfort of this vehicle are great. The size of the car is perfect.

GREAT!

I have only had the car for a few days now but so far it’s great! The seats are so comfortable and it drives very smoothly. Good on gas. No complaints so far. Super happy with my purchase.