2022 Chevrolet Equinox consumer reviews

Explore the 2022 Chevrolet Equinox
Shop the 2022 Chevrolet Equinox
3.6

Poor fit and finish

One problem is the fit and finish, quality is lacking on this part of the build. The SUV looks nice from ten feet away not any closer.

Love the New Car!!!!!

When I tell you my experience was beautiful here at Weber Chevrolet!!!! My sales Rep was Mark Linomaz, and he worked with me to find the best fit for me....Highly recommended!!!! Thanks to him and the finance team I drove off the lot with a 2022..They were fair kind and patient.. If you looking for a new car, George Weber is the place to go!!!!!!

Love my Chevy Equinox

My previous car was a 2019 Chevy Equinox Premier which I traded in for the 2022 Chevy Equinox Premier, great cars, I had no trouble with the 2019 model and hope the 2022 will be the same, as others have said they are not happy minus the heated seats etc, but these will be retro fitted when the chips become more available as in my case.

3.9

Problems

No automatic tailgate on the equinox lt (2022) model or leather heated seats. I’m upset that leather seats were not in my vehicle, nor heated seats or auto lifting tailgate that l noticed before my new purchase.

4.3

Love the New 2022 Chevrolet Equinox

Great experience with my purchase of my 2022 Equinox. The salesman was very helpful and make the process enjoyable. Imperial Chevrolet did not disappoint me this time around.