Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.5
Explore the 2023 Chevrolet Equinox
Shop the 2023 Chevrolet Equinox

Great Vehicle

Handles great on road very good brakes and stopping power, Good on gas. Had for over a year now and no flaws or complaints. Attractive interior and exterior!!

Big value for the money

Great value with lots of standard features. Even though others in this class state low price online, I was unable to find those prices in our market. The equinox was about 4k less for the same features as Honda or Toyota or Kia or Ford.

Very happy with purchase

My wife and I have had several Equinox`s over the past 15 years. They have great comfort and space and are priced well. Very satisfied !!

4.0

My Fourth one!

I just leased my fourth Equinox. That's probably the best recommendation I can give it. Very few problems and none that weren't taken care of right away.

comfort

It is an amazing comfort car works amazing I have the RS model the seats just hug your body perfectly. great gas mileage and love the blue sparkly color!!!

1.0

Good value.

SUV has fit my wife's needa perfectly. Comfortable & quiet on the freeway & around town. Great gas mileage. Acceptable performance from such a small engine. Great visibility and creature comforts. Entry/egress is acceptable for her wheelchair bound Mom - front or back seat. We compared Ford Escape & Jeep Compass - the Equinox was superior in almost every category she was interested in.

20 Year New Vehicle

I just ordered a 2024 Equinox Premier with all of the bells and whistles. I'm still driving my 2004 Astro Lt van another GM customer very happy with our new vehicle on order.

Great SUV

I have had the car for about 3 months now, I love the looks, the ride, and comfort of this car. The power in the car is everything I need in a car. Love the looks of the vehicle, it is a sleek well designed car that is not offensive like many newer small SUV's. The infotainment center is very easy to use, and understand. I prefer the infotainment center to be incorporated into the dashboard, not an after thought sticking out awkardly.

The 2023 Chevrolet Equinox-Sterling Gray Metallic.

Purchased the 2023 Chevrolet Equinox om February 17th, 2023 from Nimnicht Chevrolet-Jacksonville, FL. It had everything I was looking for & had decided not to purchase another Kia with a similar Hatchback style. It's taken me about a month to learn the Inside/Outside features with the Equinox. But I am satisfied with the Vehicle.

2023 Equinox RS

I've only had it for about a week...180 miles. I upgraded from a 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe, and overall, I'm really happy with going to a Chevy Equinox. It's definitely roomy... plenty of leg room and head space for those on the taller side. I have the RS trim with blindspot detection... the safety features on this vehicle are everything I wanted. My mom has a Chevy Traverse and my dad has a Chevy Silverado, so I was familiar with the set up and safety features Chevy offers in their vehicles, and I'm glad I made the change. The gas mileage so far is pretty good with 20.7 mpg average in my town...but I live in WV so roads have to climb hills and such, if it were flatter there would probably be better MPG average. I haven't hit the highway yet for any trips, but I would say it's still not too bad. The inside from is something I like... the red stitching on the jet black is an awesome look. I LOVE the Android Auto feature, so I can play Pandora and music on my phone without having to pay for XM satillite radio. And I love the Chevy remote start feature, where I can start my car from the My Chevy app... it's great on cold days! The only feature I'm not crazy about is the AUTO OFF feature that Chevy puts on their vehicles now that auto stops the engine when you are stopped with your foot on the brake. Thankfully there is a button to turn it off so I don't have to use it. I'm sure it's helpful to save on gas slightly and probably more environmentally friendly, but it's not really necessary for just driving around town, and I'm just not a fan of it. The engine is less powerful than the V6 that was in my 2010 Santa Fe, but that's not something that is overly important to me...I don't care about more power like some car enthusiasts. Overall, this is a great vehicle that seems to handle well. I don't regret my decision at all. It looks great and it's been enjoyable to drive so far!