1995 Chevrolet Lumina consumer reviews

side view of 1995 Lumina Chevrolet
Explore the 1995 Chevrolet Lumina
4.1

My 5th car out of 7 total cars owned from 86-2007

It was was a good 3.1L V-6 had it for about 3 years than up traded for a new 2001 Malibu LS same engine but a little more HP(was a litter car than the Lumania). Had much fun driving it in SoCal. Was my 3rd to last car(all Chevy’s), Stopped driving in 2007. Last car was a 2005 Malibu Base model with standard SoCal equipment package.

4.0

Reason for my rating

Overall it’s a good car but I bought a melon. I paid 1000 bucks and put 2.5 times the money into fixing it up. But I think it’s a cool car. Just blessed to have one

Just plain awesome!

Did great until wifey wrecked it on a icy snowy downhill winter road in the Adirondacks had the bigger 3.4 it was a beast for sure!

3.7

Could Be Better

Bad city mileage, great hwy mileage. Quite a few problems under the hood, especially with the transmission. Poured a lot more money into fixing it than it's actually worth. Very nice design. Great leg room for the driver and passenger. Gives a very smooth ride--you don't feel every bump you drive over.

new onwer

had afew fawls when got the new car home ,since now all is corrected thnxs to brother-in-law and landlord/manchic.we now ejoy the car.