2001 Chevrolet S-10 consumer reviews

side view of 2001 S-10 Chevrolet
Explore the 2001 Chevrolet S-10
4.4

Bulletproof

Had the 01 S10 LS RWD for a few years before someone smashed into me, it was amazing. for a first vehicle, i got it with 230K on it, and ran it another 100K before someone smashed into me. no nouse, no shaking, no bogging, nothing. i swear, GM trucks are bulletproof, the chassis was clean, interior was clean, engine was original but looked like Chevy just fitted it in. for the person i was at the time, a guy just looking for something to get from A to B, and back to A when shift ends, it's the perfect vehicle. didn't help me much in the snow due to no 4X4 (LS problems haha), it did wonders. so even if you find a S10 with 100K on it, 200K on it, 250K on it, if it runs clean and is clean, it is clean. mileage with these trucks don't matter, and. ever will. you can run these things up to a half a million miles or more before you need to worry about replacing anything internally.

3.9

Everything works ok. This PU will serve my needs.

This is a small PU truck and is just the vehicle I need. Light hauling and local transportation. I drive it every M,W,F to my workout and around town. Very useful for small loads. All ready my grand daughter had me haul some furniture for her. My wife like to drive it also. My PU came in handy the other day when her car was slightly wrecked. She just hopped in and went on her way.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

This car drives so nice. And has great acoustics for a good sound system. It is really comfortable and is designed really well as it has no blind spots and is very appealing to the eyes.

The Best Ever!

This truck was my first ever and it definitely got me from point A to point B with no problem. I love this truck, I always struggled on what type of car to get and I feel like this truck was the best decision because it isn't too small and isn't too big. So it was the perfect fit, I also am pretty tall and this truck does have a lot of space but could be better with an adjustable back but it doesn't but overall the performance of the car is pretty amazing.

4.3

Best small pickup out there

I have owned several S-10s and Sonomas and love them. The 4 cylinder lacks power but has great gas mileage and the V-6 has plenty of power and gets decent mileage. Interior wise I've had no problems in a single cab or extended cab.

Looks nice

has the features I was looking for, power windows, power locks, Cassette, CD,AM/FM radio clean lines

4.1

Good starter truck

This is a very reliable truck it gets you from point A and back for a long time. It is amazing on gas.

a good bang for your buck

a great blend of value for your money and reliability. comfort in the cab and on the road . 2nd one I have owned.

4.3

Cherolet S10 Extracab 2 Wheel Drive P/U

This is our fifth S10 from Chevrolet, the first our were the Blazer model. We purchased this mainly because of Chevrolet's reliability and dependability as we needed another short distance commuter vehicle an a pick up for hauling odd jobs. This vehicle has worked out to be a great purchase for us and we would definitely recommend this purchase to anyone that is looking for a similar vehicle.

4.1

Good Truck

Had a few minor problems with my ZR2 but nothing major. Tows like a full-size. Drive it all the time.