2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet
Shop the 2019 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet
3.9

Roomy and powerful

Have the custom crew 5.3 .only wish it had center storage and volume controls.these should be standard on a 40 thousand dollar truck.great family truck ,great for pulling and bed hauling.

4.3

Not as reliable as previous vehicles I have owned

Just beware of all the new gadgets on these trucks. They are nice as long as they are working. I have spent more time in a service waiting room than any other vehicle I have owned. Still a nice truck, and get lots of compliments, but won’t buy another with all these gadgets if I was to ever buy another.

Beautiful

Great for taking the family places. So many features! Very spacious. Love the heated steering wheel. Can’t wait to learn more about it. Still so new.

2.0

Safety recall failure

There have been so many safety recalls on my 2019 Chevrolet Silverado truck that I bought brand new and have had less than 2 years. The dealership won’t repair them since I have an ignition interlock on my vehicle. The newest fail is the auto stop feature malfunction. When the engine shuts off it stays off. Not safe for me and two young children out in metroplex traffic. The dealership suggested I move the interlock to another vehicle so I can have it serviced which is not only expensive but I don’t have the means to buy a second vehicle just for this purpose. I will never buy another Chevrolet in my life.

Great ride & dependability

Pickup has awesome features ! Very reliable & meets all our needs & expectations! Very comfortable ride on long trips ,fuel efficient & dependable. Plenty of space

1.9

Silverado Trail Boss

I bought a New 2019 Chevy Silverado Trail Boss. This truck cost 60,000. Has leak in the rear window. Jumps into 1 gear. At 35,000 miles has a leak in the rear end. The dealership refused to fix told me it has to be dripping to be fixed. In my experience this only gets worse it will not fix itself. Worst experience for a brand new 60,000 dollar truck.

My wife loves it also!

This vehicle far exceeds my expectations. It has features not expected, plenty of room and a lot of storage. Never thought I would enjoy it so much!

1.3

This truck falls under the lemon law

This truck is a lemon need to be paid back from the vehicle input in a different one still having more issues It has been in the shop more than 12 times with a year and a 1/2 and still having more problems Also electrical problems also.

4.3

Loved the Looks and Test Drive 4wd Silverado 1500

Loved its appearance as compared to comparable Makes and Models. Hope it is as good in reliability as it is in its appearance and functionality.

Love the room. I can fit my whole family of 6 in

This truck fits all of our needs and is super quiet while riding in it. Has everything I need plus more. I love my Chevrolet.