Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.1
Explore the 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Shop the 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
4.0

very good truck it is the best car i jave bought since my

very good truck it is the best car i jave bought since my opd one was broken this help me alot and thanks for seeing this

Cab noise

Love my 22 Chevy LTZ truck, I have the cat back mufflers on it which are not that loud. The inside cab noise is really loud from the road noise and pipes. Don't feel the cab is insulated very well.

1.0

2022 Silverado problems

The first day we brought it home it wouldn’t start needed a new battery Second day wouldn’t start another new battery. Also the volume for radio blinkers and anything else that makes noise cuts in and out for the first few minutes every time we start the truck no one can or will fix this issue

4.0

Air conditioner failed two times, brought back

Having issues with the AC not working properly, had in 2xs for this an dealerships fines nothing wrong, tells me if it happens again bring back in.

My 2022 Silverado has not on the road long enough.

Driving not as good as my 2011 Silverado 6.2 what great truck for power and performance during long trips from Baltimore to Atlanta. Other than rear brakes problems there are no major issues

2022 Chevrolet Silverado High Country 6.2 V8

My 2022 Silverado High Country was involved in a car accident caused by a teen, and the truck saved my life, the emergency collision system reacted right away, prevented an even worse outcome. I can't wait to fix my truck. It's amazing in every way, its quite a looker too. I had just done a 4" Lift Kit and was about to throw on some 35s, can't wait to do that, here soon. I would recommend this truck to everyone. Chevy really did am amazing job, with inside and outside, just an amazing truck overall.

Best truck out there right now

Car is very heavy duty, excellent upgrade with refreshed interior, feels like a luxury SUV but drives like a sports truck. Borla exhaust cat back package is perfect, ride is as smooth as you can get and its just overall a blast to drive.