2020 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Silverado 2500 Chevrolet
Explore the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Shop the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 2500

A REAL TRUCK

Great style..6.6 gas motor mpg is actually great considering it performs best with regular 87 octane at 2 bucks a gallon! Coming from a half a truck (2019 f150) it is refreshing to get away from the annoying 10 speed tranny and into a real truck built tough! Very smooth ride..dont be fooled by negative reviews on this 6.6 gas/6 speed set up. It is a great truck..BUILT TO LAST!

Great Truck

I just bought the truck and love it. I loved it enough to trade in my 2014 corvette even though I did not have to

New truck

I really like the interior and exterior design of this new truck. Would have liked if it came with running boards due to the height and price.

Chevy Silverado HD, the only truck I will ever own

Awesome. This truck is a head turner. I have only owned it a week and had to stop several times to talk to other guys who are interested in buying one themselves.

Like the bigger cab

The 2020 HD is far superior than my 2002 HD. The cabin noise is almost non-existent. The new 6.6 motor has plenty of towing power and they have greatly improved the turning radius.

will do what I need it to do in style

its a wonderful truck has all the power I need for pulling and with ease ,has plenty of legroom front and back and love the fact the u can just wipe up a messy with it staining anything . Love this truck .

Love the new 10 speed with the L5P

Plenty of torque and power. Love the Cajun Red Tintcoat color. I got the LTZ with the grey and dark brown interior and it looks great and is easy to keep clean. The automatic tailgate is a great feature and one I use often

Exciting

Extremely comfortable, great feel, awesome look. Very excited to get more acquainted with my new truck. Running boards are a must due to the high stance of the 2500.

Big truck at a small truck price.

I love my 2020 Chevrolet Custom truck. Has just the accessories I need and want. Very roomy front and rear. 6.9ft cargo bed gives me all the room I need to move or haul thing.

So far love this truck!

With every model they get better. I have purchased at least 40 new GMC and Chevy Trucks and SUV’s. They keep getting better. I have a 2018 chevy 3500 HD LTZ with the 6.6 Duramax. I traded in a 2018 chevy silverado 1500 on this truck. I couldn’t wait to try this 2500 with the new 6.6 gasoline motor. This truck rides sure footed solid! The motor is very responsive with ample power. The interior is very nice. The stereo is much improved both sound and responsiveness to touch on the flat panel display. If you have several trailers you tow like I do you can name and preprogram each trailer to your preferred settings for each trailer and save it to memory. Love all the camera angles. The truck will even monitor your trailer tire pressure and heat! Tons of room. Rear floor is flatter. Tons of rear seat room. Seating is comfortable. Truck is quite and and smooth running down the road. Super quite interior. Love this truck! Go get one!