2017 Spark

2017 Chevrolet Spark

2017 Chevrolet Spark

Have You Driven the 2017 Chevrolet Spark?

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING SMALL CAR!!

by Sconner from Mesa AZ on Thu Sep 28 2017

I own a 2017 Spark LS (base model) and it's a *remarkable* small car. It drives like a larger, more expensive vehicle. The ride is pleasantly firm and refined, the interior has excellent fit and finish, and it's legitimately fun to drive. Last weekend I drove it from Phoenix Arizona to Palm Springs California (4.5 hours) and the trip was great. 80 MPH on the interstate was no problem at all. I bought the 5 speed manual so I cannot comment on the CVT. The 5 speed shifter is slick and precise...just as good as any Honda or Toyota I've owned. I paid $10,300 out-the-door for this car and it's the deal of the decade for a brand new vehicle. I feel that I got far more than what I paid for. Thanks GM Korea for such a fantastic little car! It reminds me of my 1980's Honda Civics...small, fun to drive, well-built, cheap to buy and cheap to own. A little street legal go-kart. I love this car!

Best car ever!

by mkladue from Carmel, Ca 93921 on Mon Dec 04 2017

This car is wonderful, drives very smoothly, just the right size for our needs, basic, good gas mileage.

Grate car for for the price

by Granny's ride from Bolingbrook il on Tue Mar 13 2018

Excellent car lot of leg room front and back a has to much technologie for the price 4G WiFi satellite radio OnStar backup camera winter floor mats and summer floor mats

Best car I've owned and newest one also

by Barrett Beam from Bath,Pa on Tue Mar 20 2018

This car is great for my commute to work and great gas mileage and also love that it is a stick shift. My kids love it also

Commuter Car

by Johnny6832 from Lewisville, Texas on Mon Apr 02 2018

This vehicle serves its purpose well as a commuter vehicle and city car to run my errands. It is small and maneuvers well. It will keep up with high speed traffic on the freeway, I regularly drive it 80 mph and it does so without straining. It also gets decent fuel mileage, which was important to me. It has a very good air conditioner which is important since I live in Texas. I purchased it with a definite purpose in mind and it serves that purpose well.

Great little car

by Annonymous from Arizona on Sat Mar 17 2018

I've owned this car for just about a month now, and I love it! Initially, I was looking at this car because of a factory rebate that brought the price down to 8,900 for the base model and was sceptical about the size. Mainly because I have a child and large dogs, but it really does utilize the space very well. My little one's car seat fits well in the back end with some leg room and I can fit one dog back there with her while the other one is well behaved enough to go in the front if I needed to. Plus my husband has a larger car so this really isn't an issue. We ended up with the 2017 LT model because it was the last one on the lot, and they made me a deal I could refuse (I paid 12,000 out the door). This is my first car and I am very impressed with the compact car. It's saving me 100 a month at the pump, which is half the payment and is much safer and reliable than my previous car. The features in the LT model are absolutely amazing, and the cell phone projection feature allows me to use google maps on the screen, which helps me to be on time to work. The only complaint that I have is the placement of the seatbelt latch on the driver's size. I have a little extra junk in my trunk and the belt latch diggs into my hips a little if I do not have it in just the right place. I only wish it was a little farther away from the seat maybe an inch or two, then the car would be perfect.

Exactly what I was looking for

by MimiM from Tempe, AZ on Wed Jun 27 2018

This little car is everything I wanted. I bought it in September of 2017 and I'm writing this in June of 2018 I love it more today than I did the day I bought it. Great gas mileage, handling is wonderful Zips in and out of anywhere. I plan to have this car for many years to come.

Great value/exceeds expectations

by George from New York on Sun Apr 08 2018

It meets all of my needs, performs wonderfully, and gets great gas mileage. It does everything well including long distance trips, and handles like a little sports car. I wonder why Chevy dealers do not advertise/promote its sales. Maybe it would outsell their MORE expensive higher profit margin cars!

GREAT LITTLE CAR!

by chevguy on Wed Jun 20 2018

Never below 31 mpg, sometimes at 40 and I don't spare the gas pedal. Plenty of room inside for a week of camping for 1. Bought new for $8935.00. Well optioned for a base model, especially like the infotainment unit. A/C is always cold which is mandatory in Arizona.

Much improved over previous model

by City of Destiny from Parkland on Sat Jul 29 2017

Got a great deal with rebates and dealer discount on a base ls manual, I traded my '13 Spark ls. This redesigned model is much better in nearly every way than my old Spark. It has the essentials, like Mylink and auto lights, it makes a excellent commuter car. I dislike the cvt and question it's reliability, so I wanted another manual, if you go with a cvt, I suggest also purchasing a extended power train warrany. This same cvt is used on Versa, Mirrage, and some other small cars, made by Jatco, and carries one expensive replacement bill should it ever fail.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11