2019 Chevrolet Suburban consumer reviews

$50,800–$80,600 MSRP range
side view of 2019 Suburban Chevrolet
Explore the 2019 Chevrolet Suburban
Shop the 2019 Chevrolet Suburban

Love the bells and whistles

We need a larger vehicle and tow a boat or trailer often. This vehicle lived up to our expectations. Love it! Very happy we have this vehicle!

1.1

FOB annoying

For expensive SUV I am disappointed. 2019 Premier no room for the glasses. The FOB never work unless you are 5 feet from vehicle, even with key inside, still giving notification that not Key is found. Unreal. No words to describe how 😠!!!! Big mistake. Got it with 10000 miles!!

Best vehicle I've ever owned.

I will never have to buy another vehicle. This one is the very best purchase I've ever made. Go see Stan at Mildenberger Motors at Hamilton, MT.

Favorite SUV we ever owned

We love the Chevy Suburban! It is our Favorite SUV we ever owned! We would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone who is considering one.

Great for a big family, rides nice, safe.

Handles well for a large vehicle, nice smooth ride. Perfect for a large, active family. Safe - because it's big/heavy, and has good safety features engineered into it. Wish it had auto-dim headlights feature as standard. Good on gas mileage for its size/weight.

Best car I have owned.

We love the suburban, with 3 kids and traveling there is plenty of room for everyone plus friends or family that jump in with us. We feel it is a very safe and reliable vehicle for ND winters.

Ver nice SUV

Very Roomy,,,Great for family vacation I had a smaller SUV but I needed a larger vehicle this was just what I needed when I need to go on trips with the extended family.

My 2nd suburban

I absolutely love my 2019 Premier Suburban. It has many upgrades that make the SUV very comfortable. I love the heated and cooled leather seats and leather steering wheel that are power adjustable with saved settings, extra storage -both around the seats and in the trunk with a hidden compartment under the floor. There is great control options for the front and back of the vehicle with the temperature settings. It's very convenient with all of the technology built in. The bluetooth, touch screen, many power sources- we can even watch live TV in there on our 2 entertainment screens. It also has many safety features that really help you drive as safe as possible. It projects driving information, like your speed limit into the windshield as a hologram so that you don't have to look down and you can keep your eyes up on the road. It gives you lane assist to let you know if you're out of your lane or it will alert you if someone suddenly stops or turns in front of you. It has many features I didn't even know existed but love in my Suburban. I had a 2008 and only considered a newer model because I'm happy with them. They're great for driving my kids back and forth and all their gear needed in a stylish, comfortable ride.

2.6

There are better choices out there

Owned an LT for 4 months. Purchased it new with high expectations considering the cost of it and generally positive reviews. Poor gas mileage nowhere near the published numbers (I got 12 in city and 15/16 on the hwy), the worst interactive voice system I have ever experienced, wind noise, numb, disconnected steering feedback, handles like a hot air balloon in a hurricane. Last domestic I will ever own.

I am in love

This is the perfect vehicle. Room enough for the kids, friends and adults. We fill up the back with groceries every two weeks. I didn't know I needed one of these until I got one.