2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer consumer reviews

$19,000 starting MSRP
side view of 2021 Trailblazer Chevrolet
Explore the 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer
Shop the 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer

Great, fun-to-drive small SUV!

Bought a Trailblazer LS new in May 2021 (had it for 14 months) and love it. Surprisingly fun to drive for such a small engine - both in town and on the highway. Great tech for the price range. Haven't had a single problem with it - only been in the shop for oil changes.

3.1

Not a Happy Car owner right now

Mine has 35,000 miles and the fuel purge pump went out! Not covered under warranty or extended warranty 😡 cost me 525.00 to fix. Thought that getting a new car would keep me from having such issues for awhile

Great car for the price of gas.

This car is awesome on gas. has plenty of get up and go. Looks awesome outside and inside. Im 6'3 and there is plenty head and foot room. It is easy to get into. love the scarlet red paint. I have the LT with the 1.3 fwd.

This car is great and meets all my needs.

Me and my girlfriend couldn't be happier with our car it's great on gas and has plenty of room for our soon to be family.

Very nice vehicle

After driving the 2021 Trail Blazer and the 2021 Equinox I chose the Trailblazer. More sporty and fit more in my budget. Love the color.

Love it!!

Traded in my clunky 2017 Chevy Equinox Premier for this spunky Trailblazer. It is everything I need and is a dream to drive. I love that with a push of a button it goes from AWD to 2WD! Great gas mileage and lots of get up and go!!

Fast and fun

It has all the new safety features and is very quick and handles nicely. I have the RS and it looks sporty inside and outside.

Incredible Value

I needed a vehicle that I didn't have to drop into something I didn't have to pull yself up to get out the trailblazer fits the bill. Additionally it looks great has all the bells and whistles without the $$$ tag on I have an LS 3cycl no turbo. It has power everything not tailgate and all the alerts. It could stand turbo but for me it is fine a little noisy but great. Comfortable roomy just a great bang for your buck.

1.6

I was sold a 2021 LEMON TRUCK

Don't buy a vehicle from Webb Chevy in Oaklawn. I purchased a 2021 Chevy Trailblazer LT Truck from them. Four days after I purchase it I had braking issue. It was discovered I had auxiliary pump failure. 10 days after that Transmission needed to be replaced. I was sold a LEMON TRUCK. They refused to give me a new truck or refund my money and trade in. Unhappy Customer, Tanya Sacks

Better than all the reviews state

A great and fun car to drive with much more power that all the reviews state. The fuel mileage is much better that shown with average 33 mpg in town.