2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer consumer reviews

$19,000 starting MSRP
side view of 2021 Trailblazer Chevrolet
Explore the 2021 Trailblazer Chevrolet
Shop the 2021 Trailblazer Chevrolet

This car is great and meets all my needs.

Me and my girlfriend couldn't be happier with our car it's great on gas and has plenty of room for our soon to be family.

Very nice vehicle

After driving the 2021 Trail Blazer and the 2021 Equinox I chose the Trailblazer. More sporty and fit more in my budget. Love the color.

Love it!!

Traded in my clunky 2017 Chevy Equinox Premier for this spunky Trailblazer. It is everything I need and is a dream to drive. I love that with a push of a button it goes from AWD to 2WD! Great gas mileage and lots of get up and go!!

Fast and fun

It has all the new safety features and is very quick and handles nicely. I have the RS and it looks sporty inside and outside.

Incredible Value

I needed a vehicle that I didn't have to drop into something I didn't have to pull yself up to get out the trailblazer fits the bill. Additionally it looks great has all the bells and whistles without the $$$ tag on I have an LS 3cycl no turbo. It has power everything not tailgate and all the alerts. It could stand turbo but for me it is fine a little noisy but great. Comfortable roomy just a great bang for your buck.

1.6

I was sold a 2021 LEMON TRUCK

Don't buy a vehicle from Webb Chevy in Oaklawn. I purchased a 2021 Chevy Trailblazer LT Truck from them. Four days after I purchase it I had braking issue. It was discovered I had auxiliary pump failure. 10 days after that Transmission needed to be replaced. I was sold a LEMON TRUCK. They refused to give me a new truck or refund my money and trade in. Unhappy Customer, Tanya Sacks

Better than all the reviews state

A great and fun car to drive with much more power that all the reviews state. The fuel mileage is much better that shown with average 33 mpg in town.

Love the vehicle!

Like the height of the vehicle and ease of getting into and seeing the road from the drivers seat...love the color, scarlet red, and the lines of the vehicle.

3.0

transmission shakes and sunroof weather strip.

Shortly after i bought this car I started to notice transmission shaking/vibrating though shifter. It usually happens between 40 TO 45 mph. I've had a few friends drive it and I wouldn't tell them anything but then they would say something about it. But its getting worse. Also the weather stripping around sunroof keeps coming out. every time i get on hwy it pops out. I pull over stuff it back in and bam back out. Dealership tells me its in my head about trans ummm ok. and stripping isn't covered under warranty ans pushes it back in. I've owned many GM cars and Vans I think this will be my last. and one more thing i don't like is the automatic shut down when you stop. I shouldn't have to hit a button every time I start my car to stop it. I should be able to use it if I want not the other way around.

Chevy

So far so good. Haven’t owned a Chevy in over 12 years. Hopefully this will be a good experience. No issue would be nice. Really why 25 words that’s crazy