2019 Chevrolet Traverse consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Traverse Chevrolet
Explore the 2019 Chevrolet Traverse
Shop the 2019 Chevrolet Traverse

Love our new Chevy

Great look in and out. Good performance so far. A bit skeptical about the auto stop feature and the wear on the starter components and/or starter itself. But, hasn’t given us any issues thus far.

3.3

I like my 2018 traverse

Roomy but seats are not comfortable at all. I wish I could charge my phone when motor is turned off. Also wish passenger side seat was automatic along with auto up on window. For price you cut too many corners.

New car purchase

Great suv with lots of space. It has 3 rows of seating with ample leg room for everyone. Very easy to put seats up or down. USB ports everywhere. Love the split air so everyone is comfortable.

Excelente!!!!

This car meet all my needs, lot space for my family!! Nice color, excelente traction on the tires It makes me feel safe to drive.

Plenty of Cargo Space

I bought this car because of the cargo space available. I couldn’t find another SUV with a third row and so much cargo space without having to pay an arm and a leg. I’m able to pack my double stroller while keeping the third row seats in an upright position. I think it’s well worth the money and am enjoying it immensely. So many things you can do with the space and so many different options available.

Love this car!!!

Traded in my 2017 Chevy Tahoe and got the 2019 Chevy Traverse. I don't miss the Tahoe, this SUV is the perfect size for my family and is very comfortable to drive.

Excellent vehicle

This care has met all of our needs. It has sufficient room and amenities, while not beoing overbearing in cost and paying for things we would never use.

Best family car for the money.

I wold like to have power seats. Nice to have the apple car play standard. Great balance of power at different speed. Best in class interior space. Exelent car.

Well designed vehicle.

Runs well. Great pickup and mileage topped at 33.2 mpg on highway. 18-22 local traffic. Owned a Tahoe prior. Space is about same and 3rd seat easier to access than Tahoe. Only issue is the the wind/road noise which seems louder than my Tahoe. With the window open severe waffling sound from the interior skylight cover panels.

Best vehicle to downsize from Suburban

I have driven Chevy Suburban for 24 years, and it was time to downsize a bit but still have room for passengers. I love the Traverse! It checked all the boxes I was looking for in a sweet looking package. It’s a pleasure to drive. Handles well, quiet ride (which is getting hard to find in most all new vehicles including high end ones), plenty of HP to do what I need, offers a lot of options and I feel was the best value for the money.