2006 Chrysler 300 consumer reviews

Explore the 2006 Chrysler 300
Shop the 2006 Chrysler 300
4.3

smoothest ride ever!

very smooth great car for trips,hs great pick up and go power. very dependable an fairly priced. its a sleek looking car, and good gas mileage. love the car

Well built, this car has been very good to me I

This car has been very good over the years one of the most reliable that I have owned. Just the right amount of amenities. And luxury appointments.

Amazing Performance!

Luxurious, reliable, and affordable are usually difficult to band together, except for the case with this car. Quick pick up and easy handling. Absolutely wonderful performance.

Most reliable plenty of room inside.

Big car but the gas mileage is excellent.has 22in tires but still rides good.a lil underpowered on takeoff but still love it.fits 5 people comfortable.

I have owned 3 of this model all blue

This car is very comfortable to drive and both the bigger v6 and the V8 hemi have plenty of power to move this vehicle. I am a very tall man and this vehicle has so much room i have to move my seat forward.

My all time favorite

The best vehicle I have ever owned. I loved the way it drove and the gas mileage was great. It had the bigger V6 and it didn't hesitate at all.

4.1

Most reliable car I own over ten years

Great car very quiet runs excellent could go for another 100,00 mile plus.Not expensive to maintain it a 2006 and still looks better than much newer cars on the road today

Awesome

Very reliable car every day use I love the this car it beautiful, and it has a good gas mileage cheap to maintain and it has a big trunk

Crystler 300 2006

It is a smooth ride. Also, a very reliable ride. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

4.4

Stylish and comfortable ride with good power

Love the look of this car! It makes people turn their heads when I'm driving down the road. The interior is roomy and comfortable in the front and rear. Sunroof allows great views and ventilation and steering wheel radio controls make tuning & volume control easy. The "3 body" trunk has lots of room for carrying luggage, groceries, etc. The only downside I've found so far is gas mileage in the low- to mid-20s. It has plenty of pick up and go though, so that's to be expected.