1994 Chrysler Town And Country

good car

by from on February 14, 2010

i got mine used with 375,000 miles and its still on original engine and trans. it runs great and has a good shift feel almost as good as my 99 chevy truck! its great for a family with kids and a dog has mass room and all the rear seats are removable with almost no effort and on top of all that it still gets 23 miles per gallon. the only con is that Chrysler has some electrical issues and i have had to reground a lot of components like the hatch popper and windshield wipers other than that its great and with the infinity stereo it has plenty of sound to spare

Good,but not great

by from Tacoma,Wa on March 15, 2009

I bought this car used in March of 2002,It runs good and the transmission could use a little help.I test drove a 2003 Sienna and I might buy it! The Sienna is much better and when this stupid economy gets back up I'll find a used one. The car itself looks a little boxy. I know its old but I think the exterior styling could use some help. Otherwise its a good car and its perfect for my 3 kids.I hope Chysler can come up with some better ideas or else I'll be unhappy.

Similar Models