Average based on 6 reviews

BANG! for the buck!

by from Lansing, MI on February 7, 2015

Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram really updated their interiors well. 3.6l v6 has ALOT of performance even for the toughest of loads. Handilng is amazing, Child safety is extensive, unlike my toyota sienna. Limited is above the top in styling inside and out, 3rd row has TONS of room, had a 2010 limited and traded for a 2015 when I heard rave reviews. Dodge grand caravan is a cheaper model, if you would like to save some money. But I love the extra's in the t&c. Recommend to all the moms with 3 kids and up. Gives alot of room! Super reliable! Cant wait until they redesign it again for MORE features! :)

Okay Mini=van

by from Germtown Hills, Illinois on May 5, 2015

The only trouble with the van has been the software update on the engine and transmission. The dealer took care of it twice. It will affect your gas mileage iif it is not working right. You should get 21 to 22 miles a gallon around town and 26 to 28 on the highway.

got the tech

by from wausau wi on April 6, 2015

I was a Dodge Caravan owner since 1990, but I fell in love with the tech, comfort & better drivability of the Chrysler. Have always loved the stow-n-go & cargo space. All around a good vehicle.

I keep Coming Back to T&C

by from Pentwater, MI on September 24, 2015

I just bought a 2015 Chrysler Town and County. This is the 6th van I have owned and the 4th T&C. I looked at all of the competing mini-van brands again and still came back to the T&C based on styling, seating, and features vs. overall price. Creature comforts are well thought out. Sto-n-Go seats are a great feature for us. Handling, pick-up, and overall maneuverability makes this 3.3 L one of the best I've owned. Interior styling is better than completing vans and exterior styling provides an up-scale, sporty look.

helpful customer service

by from kokomo, in on November 13, 2015

I purchased this vehicle from Button Dodge in Kokomo, IN. I was helped by a sales representative named Sandy Young. She showed us many different styles of this vehicle and explained to us many different payment options for us to be able to afford this vehicle. She was very helpful and was able to find us the perfect van for me and my husband. Thanks to Sandy at button dodge I am now the proud owner of the new 2015 Dodge town & country. It has all the qualities we were looking for and it is a very reliable van along with all the qualities of a luxury style car.

Yet another winner

by from Phoenix, AZ on February 27, 2015

After our previous Town & Country minivan, we didn't think there was anything to improve, but they just keep getting better and better.