2015 Chrysler Town And Country

got the tech

by from wausau wi on April 6, 2015

I was a Dodge Caravan owner since 1990, but I fell in love with the tech, comfort & better drivability of the Chrysler. Have always loved the stow-n-go & cargo space. All around a good vehicle.

BANG! for the buck!

by from Lansing, MI on February 7, 2015

Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram really updated their interiors well. 3.6l v6 has ALOT of performance even for the toughest of loads. Handilng is amazing, Child safety is extensive, unlike my toyota sienna. Limited is above the top in styling inside and out, 3rd row has TONS of room, had a 2010 limited and traded for a 2015 when I heard rave reviews. Dodge grand caravan is a cheaper model, if you would like to save some money. But I love the extra's in the t&c. Recommend to all the moms with 3 kids and up. Gives alot of room! Super reliable! Cant wait until they redesign it again for MORE features! :)

Okay Mini=van

by from Germtown Hills, Illinois on May 5, 2015

The only trouble with the van has been the software update on the engine and transmission. The dealer took care of it twice. It will affect your gas mileage iif it is not working right. You should get 21 to 22 miles a gallon around town and 26 to 28 on the highway.

I keep Coming Back to T&C

by from Pentwater, MI on September 24, 2015

I just bought a 2015 Chrysler Town and County. This is the 6th van I have owned and the 4th T&C. I looked at all of the competing mini-van brands again and still came back to the T&C based on styling, seating, and features vs. overall price. Creature comforts are well thought out. Sto-n-Go seats are a great feature for us. Handling, pick-up, and overall maneuverability makes this 3.3 L one of the best I've owned. Interior styling is better than completing vans and exterior styling provides an up-scale, sporty look.

helpful customer service

by from kokomo, in on November 13, 2015

I purchased this vehicle from Button Dodge in Kokomo, IN. I was helped by a sales representative named Sandy Young. She showed us many different styles of this vehicle and explained to us many different payment options for us to be able to afford this vehicle. She was very helpful and was able to find us the perfect van for me and my husband. Thanks to Sandy at button dodge I am now the proud owner of the new 2015 Dodge town & country. It has all the qualities we were looking for and it is a very reliable van along with all the qualities of a luxury style car.

Yet another winner

by from Phoenix, AZ on February 27, 2015

After our previous Town & Country minivan, we didn't think there was anything to improve, but they just keep getting better and better.

one of the best ive ever had

by from boca raton fl on April 28, 2017

great car ,very fuel efficient, roomy , great a/c and heat, feel safe in it.great car . second one i bought, has stow and go,i just love it.

Town and country

by from Ny on March 6, 2017

A very reliable and hearty car ... I have filled the car with people and luggage and feel it can really take the weight and yet still give a good ride . Phone amenities like drop-down screen for CDs DVDs Stowe and go seating and all separate thermal control

Comfortable, Capable and Accommodating

by from Grover Beach, CA on February 8, 2017

I have owned a 2015 Chrysler Town & Country for about a year and a half, and it has never ceased to disappoint me or our family. We purchased our Town & Country with the "S" trim level, which includes sportier interior and exterior styling. The S trim also comes standard with a dual-screen Blu-ray Disc player, which always entertains the kids we bring into our minivan on long trips. The leather-trimmed seats in the T&C are comfortable in the front, but the folding second- and third-row seats (which are convenient when carrying cargo or when transporting more than four passengers) are somewhat stiff and unsupportive on longer drives. The navigation and audio system is my only minor dislike; it takes some getting used to its user interface and menus. Other than that, the T&C is cavernous inside and can easily hold an entire load of groceries, for example. The engine and transmission provide good fuel economy; on a 200-mile trip we took recently, for example, we only had to stop for gas once. Overall, I would definitely recommend the 2015 Chrysler Town & Country to families who want the perfect blend of comfort, capability, and accommodations.

Best van we have owned

by from Garland Tx on October 23, 2017

This van is very comfortable and luxurious. It has a very smooth ride heated seats and stearing wheel.

Uses car for Transportingfamily