2015 Chrysler Town & Country consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Town & Country Chrysler
Explore the 2015 Chrysler Town & Country
Shop the 2015 Chrysler Town & Country

Very comfortable

Has a lot of useful features and good fuel economy, the leather interior is easy to keep clean. The interior lighting (in ceiling in back) is excellent for kids at night, so they aren't in the dark

This is my second town n country. Love these vans.

The town and country has plenty of room for my children and their animals. It’s a great vehicle to travel in, all the seats fold down so we can camp safely.

great car!

The best Town and Country we've owned by far . Its pretty, its powerful, and its useable for all our needs no regrets we love it.

Just what she wanted

Wife had been wanting a T&C with ALL the bells and whistles. We had been looking for more than 7 months and this one filled the bill!

Town and country

Love this car, was great for 3 kids. Offers the feeling of luxury with the convenience of a 3rd row. Great features including DVD, navigation and heated seats

4.5

Bought the car after my test drive.

Love the sporty looks of this Town and Country. So nice and roomy. It has so many features that I hadn't had before and will really enjoy. Navigation system, great sound system, nice riding. Best buy for my buck!

Extremely reliable great family vehicle

This was our fourth and final Town & Country. Never had a problem with any of the four. Traveled all across the United States with these vans.

owned a 2009 for 11 years very reliable, now 2015

Owned the same car for 11 years, just upgraded to a newer model , love the car with new options that my old car did not have

Most comfortable vehicle we've ever owned

Totally awesome vehicle, drives and rides wonderful. Lots of great options that the whole family are enjoying each day. The gas mileage was much better than we expected.

Drives very nicely

I have owned this vehicle type since Dec of 2015 and love it. I have taken some long trips and the gas mileage surprised me at 23 MPG on the interstate. The vehicle is roomy and I love the stow and go seating which is nice. The UConnect system is not the best they have (newer versions are better). I am glad I own this vehicle and I went all in and bought an unlimited mileage maintenance plan as I intend to keep this bad boy till the wheels fall off.