2009 Dodge Avenger consumer reviews

side view of 2009 Avenger Dodge
Explore the 2009 Dodge Avenger
3.6

People warned me about Dodge/Chrysler

I haven't even had my car for two years and I've had to take it back to Chrysler 4 times for problems. I had random warning lights popping on at any given time. There was a recall on it. Then it wouldn't always start and they said it was a bad battery and they replaced it. Just two days ago, I started my car and went to put it in reverse and the gear shift would not move. I had to have it towed to Chrysler and this was the night before my graduation. They weren't even in a hurry to fix it. As of this morning they still haven't touched it. I'm using a rental car that I have to pay for out of my own pocket. I don't like Chrysler at all. I should've stuck with my reliable Toyota. I went four years with not one problem.

good car

got this car in april 27 2009 love this car very good on gas!!!!!!!!!!!!! my old car was bad on gas it was a vue. this avenger has more features than the charger.

Awesome Car

I rented a 2009 Dodge Avenger for two month and used it a lot. Here's some pluses and minuses about it. Pluses: 1.Awesome driving experience. Drives like a race car although is only a 4cil. 2.The car is dark red, and I absolutely love this color, it stands out. 3. Great exterior and interior design (nvm airdinamics). Minuses: 1. Cigarlighter power plug does not work already, despite the car only has 6000 miles on it. 2. The trunk leaks when it rains. 3. Some of the paint seem to chip. 3. Not that good at 80mph and above. Overall great, although the fact that the power plug already does not work and the trunk leaks in this new car is sad. I recommend this car for short term use.

Great, sturdy car

I love my new Dodge Avenger. It drives great, feels very sturdy and handles wonderfully! I get great gas mileage --30 miles to a gallon expressway driving. I think it's a good-looking car, I got a great deal and I'm glad I bought it!