2021 Dodge Charger consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Charger Dodge
Explore the 2021 Charger Dodge
Shop the 2021 Charger Dodge

Best car ever!!

This car meets all our dreams and uses. Beautiful inside and out. It is very comfortable and rides smooth. The xx8 metallic green is out of this world!

My dream car. Beautiful

This car is the most beautiful car that I have ever owned. . It was built to my exact specifications by the factory. This was the first time in my life that I have ordered a car from the factory. A very rewarding experience thanks to Edward Parker and Kyle.

Most futuristic color car I’ve had

New look for me I’m use to driving trucks/Jeep’s to switch back to a car was adjustment but I’m open for the new change it’s a sports car with a nice color so it was worth the switch I have been enjoying it thus far

F8 (green) is my favorite color.

Very quiet. Great visibility back, front, and sides. Seats are comfortable and make you feel like you are part of the car. V6 engine produces 300 HP and is fun to drive.

Dodge is always impressive

Buying the Dodge Charger GT was the best investment ever from the spacious cabin room to the overall comfort in driving and handling Just an amazing vehicle to own and drive

Beautiful color

Excellent style and nice room in vehicle.it has a setting to use for different drivers. The interior is great color. The compartments are just the right size.

Must beautiful car

Beautiful powerful the color is amazing Genaro Rosales and Asad made it happen will bring friends and family to get there cars from this guys

Sexiest looking car on the road

This car is my dream car 2021 Charger SRT Scat Pack wide body most beautiful car on the road. 485 horsepower cinnamon stick with black stripes what's not the like.

Trying a new Brand

I bought the car brand new, I have enjoyed it so far. Pure muscle car to smile while wasting gas. I have yet to break it in, but I can tell it going to be more fun when I do.

I love this car. Have wanted one for a long time

This car meets all my expectations, it is roomy, nice ride, fast, beautiful color, I love all the electronics makes it easy viewing maps and radio