2021 Dodge Charger consumer reviews

$31,125–$34,725 MSRP range
side view of 2021 Charger Dodge
Explore the 2021 Charger Dodge
Shop the 2021 Charger Dodge

It’s like having a four-door Corvette

Extremely comfortable four-door muscle car. Back seat big enough for my two sons who are both over six feet tall. Huge trunk for all their football gear. Plus four hundred and eighty-five horsepower

The best car so far!

This car is really amazing really sexy to be honest and pretty fast i would highly recommend to buy this car if you love fast cars🔥💯😅

“Scat Pack”... best muscle car I’ve owned

This car is not only beautiful to look at, it has that fun engine that makes driving a whole new experience. My HEMI 392 “Scat Pack” Charger is an comfortable, awesome ride!

Love this car so much!

Seriously one of the best most fun things I've ever done! ❤ I love driving the charger and getting that cool car nod of approval from passing motorists. It's so fun!

Love the power

Awesome really fast 392 scat pack wide body dodge charger!! Beautiful color called hellraisin!! Seats are comfortable with plenty of leg room front and back.

Dodge Charger

It may only be a v6, but I absolutely love it inside and out. The interior has nice leather and is very comfortable. It drives smooth and feels safe.

Best car I have owned in years

Fast, powerful, sexy car . Best car in its field of muscle cars. I have always been a Chevy person, but am now a Mopar person.

The Same Car But Some New Features

This car is comfortable with new features than the last one I had for example, the seats in the front are different and the middle of the cup holders is not the same as well also the color of the car is different from my old car.

Reliable car

Met all of my needs. Love the drive, excellent in winter. Let’s see how summer will be. Will upgrade in 2-3 yrs to challengerrrrrr. Thanks to God 👍👍👍👍

Dodge Charlotte HEMI

Amazing !!! I love it! Is the best car I ever owned and definitely recommend to any one ! Is the best decision I ever made