2011 Dodge Grand Caravan consumer reviews

Explore the 2011 Grand Caravan Dodge
Shop the 2011 Grand Caravan Dodge
4.1

This is my 4th Grand Caravan over 30 years

I use it primarily as a people mover for shuttling people around. The basic vehicle has performed pretty well. Beyond the normal maintenance, we've had to replace the rear a/c unit as it developed leaks. Also, the Uconnect system has given us headaches as it corrupts the phone directory downloaded from my phone, and Chrysler wants to charge a very unreasonable amount to replace it, even under warranty. This van has shown a little more rusting than my previous owned caravan, especially around the windshield .

1.4

ignation does not turn OFF with key?

Too bad we bought a Dodge Caravan been problems since day one killed several brand new batteries to the tune of 170.00 for each one. plus two brake jobs PLUS alternator over 2,000. plus new battery same day / key and ignitions and key shut off and remove key DOES NOT SHUT OFF FROM BATTERY SUCKS BATTERY DOWN OVER THE NIGHT SO AM I CAN NOT GET TO WORK???

4.0

Great versatile vehicle for business & family use!

I own and operate a professional cleaning business as well as have to move around with three small children. This vehicle is ideal for all my personal and business needs...would highly recommend for anyone with this situation!

4.0

good dodge grand caravan car

I wish this website existed 10 years ago -- this website is hands-down the easiest and most painless way to look for and buy a car.

4.4

Our 5th grand caravan, still going.....

Great value, super reliable, very versatile. 15 family trips to florida between 5 of them we owned, never an issue. Definitely one of the greatest family cars ever made.

4.1

Mango Tango

Loved my Mango Tango coloured mini-van. was an absolute fantastic family vehicle. did lots and drove lots of stuff around. We camped in it as well. Loved how much value this was for the money. Hated the large size for everyday use but it sure did come in handy when I needed it. never need to put for a delivery charge or a rental when I owned it.

4.4

Reliable and highly practical car!

I really enjoyed this car. Reliable. Practical. Plenty of room for everything. Had it for over 7yeasr and enjoyed every minute of it. Highly recommended

I love both of Doge Caravans.

I own a 2001 Dodge Caravan I bought Brand New, and love it very much. I saw a used 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan and bought it last week. Yep, Now I own two Dodge Caravans and both run great.

Just bought this vehicle but I love it

This vehicle is perfect I have a mother in a wheelchair, she get in easily and chair fits in the back ...great vehicle...I love it

Very nice vehicle plenty of room.

I love it! My only con would be the comfort level of the seats, I have whacked my knee on the street in column 4 times in 3 days, and comparing to my denali with the memory seats these are stiff and rigid. However, the vehicle is reliable and fits all my passengers