2011 Dodge Grand Caravan consumer reviews

Explore the 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan
Shop the 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan
4.1

Good van

I purchased this van because This car best suits my needs and i can use it for working, personal, and when i need to get places.

4.0

So darn convenient

The stow and go features create such a diverse configuration that you can haul just about anything within reason inside the vehicle

Great Family Car!

This is a great car for a family with younger children! Great on gas, very spacious, very few service issues

3.9

Great family van , good on gas , smooth ride

Worth the money only visited the dealer mostly for oil change , break and regular maintenance , I have owned it for 5 years .

Affordable car

I like dodge cars because its easy to drive. I love the grand caravan because its really best for big families and its best to use in travelling.

Great Van!

An excellent family vehicle. The Stow 'n Go seating is super convenient for when you need to carry stuff instead of people. Love this van!

For the money this is the best car to date!!!!!

Oh I am so pleased and happy I made that short drive. I would send all my friends and family to this dealer.

Great van. Comfortable and very handy.

This Grand Caravan is nice vehicle. First minivan I've ever owned. Sto & Go seats are nice, you have the seats if you need them or fold into the floor and have the cargo space. Much nicer looking than those goofy Transit Connect things. 25 mpg and has plenty of power for highway merging, steep hills etc.

3.3

Don't know yet.

Two weeks after purchase check engine light starts coming on. After a few more weeks I'll give a more complete evaluation.

3.3

Traded in for better MPG

First the good....On the love side of my love/hate relationship with this van. This van was very peppy for its size. I absolutely loved the stow & go seats (I could carry a couch if I wanted) and the power doors and liftgate. I also loved the high position (though my van did not come with driver height adjustable seat which I would have wanted a little lower as I am tall). Plus the overall space inside the van was awesome. Then there is the hate side, my gas mileage averaged about 16-17MPG. Also in the 18 months/15,000 miles I owned this van (purchased certified used with 22K) I had to replace 2 tires and back brakes, rotors, and new brake fluid. When the front tires suddenly went bald to the point of showing cord and the front brakes and rotors were going, I decided it was time to trade to a smaller vehicle. Rather than invest another $600 after what I had already spent, plus the horrible gas mileage, I traded it in for a Kia Soul+ with a payment very similar to my used van purchase. Managed to get a decent amount on trade in though these vans depreciate horribly (lucky since they said it needed front brakes, an alignment, and 4 new tires though the other set had only 6500 miles on them yet only 4/32nds left). So if you need a lot of space and all of the back seats to fold into the floor, and can afford the high gas and maintenance bills, this is a very comfortable vehicle. Just be prepared for those high maintenance bills.