2009 Dodge Journey

Worse car I ever owned.

by from HUNLOCK CREEK on August 28, 2017

This car was good for the room but it was only 7 yrs old not even 100,000 miles on it and the tranny went then a axle broke the air conditioner lot on fire and the transfer case locked up. And when I finally got it back the check engine light was on.

Cheap and good

by from Miami, FL on August 26, 2017

SUV for practical people. Best offer for this money. Beautiful and large cargo. A lot of glove boxes. Battery in difficult place.
Not Rated Reliability

Worst car I've owned

by from Ypsilanti on August 15, 2017

It has plenty of room for my family but the overall performance is horrible especially when it comes to accessing simple things like the battery

Love my journey

by from San jose ca on August 14, 2017

Love my journey it's perfect affordable family car very smooth on the road love all the storage that it comes with I wish I got a newer version and it would be good if it was a AWD

Best Car Ive Had

by from Snellville Ga on August 7, 2017

Smooth sailing car. Shifts smooth. Drives smooth. Comfortable seating. Plenty of space. Has built in booster seats. All seats can lean back. Doesnt take much to fill it up. Very comfortable driving. I absolutely love this car.

Good Economical SUV

by from NewYork state on August 2, 2017

I bought this SUV New . Its the 4cyl 2.4 Liter Automatic FWD. Basically a station wagon since i didn't opt for the AWD. I have been very happy with it . Its not a race car or a 4x4 but was never intended to be. Its been very dependable , good in snow or rain or dry weather driving. I would give it a thumbs up :)

Perfect family car

by from Boone on July 19, 2017

My journey has transported my husky, toddler and myself many miles now and I can honestly say it was the best purchase I've ever made. It's roomy, drives amazing and is all around a great suv for the money.

Miss lilttle Red

by from Fort Worth, TX on July 16, 2017

Great for the student who has large projects or the techie employee who needs storage compartments. Plenty of space for traveling as well. Great foe two tall and two short people

Decent

by from Boonville on May 22, 2017

All in all it is a Decent vehicle, at the time i needed a vehicle that was reliable and within my price range but did bot want a passenger car.

brake pads wear out to fast

by from north vernon on May 5, 2017

good family suv. good for long trips. interior design cheaply made and the brake bads wear out within 5 months.

Our Expert Review: 2009 Dodge Journey