2009 Dodge Journey consumer reviews

side view of 2009 Journey Dodge
Explore the 2009 Dodge Journey
Shop the 2009 Dodge Journey

Love this vehicle

Love the interior, a lot of room. Drives comfortably. Beautiful suv. The design of this vehicle is just a beautiful. It’s sport utility and the seats are Confy.

most reliable and comfortable car I've ever owned

Very smooth ride, incredibly quiet engine Large passenger space and cargo space After 10 years it runs as well as new and looks as good as new too.

2.7

I initial perception - NOT GOOD

Purchased this used and within 14 days the drive shaft fell off, o-rings on PTU blew out and the car won’t start half the time. Not good for a single mother who used her tax return to buy the vehicle

2.1

Not reliable at all

This car is one problem after another not good for the money. Needs to be recalled. I’m really disappointed. Way to go Chrysler. This is a curse for single mothers.

4.3

Good car

I like this car alot. My parents bought it new. And. I bought it from them. Never had a problem out of this car. I will miss this car

2.3

to many issues dont reccomend buying

not dependable over time; something always wrong with it.many issues the car should be recalled for wish i would of bought a 60s or 70s car new cars are junk.

3.1

Recall

It should be a recall!! I shouldn?t have to replace the heater in it every year, sometime more than once! Especially since I have two kids.

LOVING THIS VEHICLE

Lots of room and cargo space extra storage compartments. Sleek and comfortable while compact. Recommended for anyone who doesn't want a minivan, Family preferred. Booyah!

3.9

Great vehicle for the price!

It's a very nice SUV for a good price. Very clean and drives great. I just purchased it so I cant comment on too much quite yet, but I'm happy with my purchase.

Perfect!

Absolutely love my car! It is reliable, safe, and roomy! No need to worry about squished car seats anymore in our car! The exterior is sleek and the interior is so pretty! I get compliments on it everyday!