2017 FIAT 500X consumer reviews

Explore the 2017 FIAT 500X
Shop the 2017 FIAT 500X
2.6

poor reliability

Manual transmission (clutch) failed after only 17,000 miles. Dealer estimates $3000 to replace the clutch. Fiat's warranty excludes the clutch from the power train and instead classifies the clutch as an expendable part like wiper blades and tires and only covers them for 12,000 miles. Called Fiat America help line about the issue and they said "to bad. It's out of warranty". Terrible customer relations. Will never buy a Fiat Chrysler product again.

Great choice!

When I went to the dealership, I was asked what I was looking for. After a simple conversation about what I wanted, the salesman took me to the Jeeps. After driving one, I decided that was not for me but this little red sassy number caught my attention. One drive in sassy and I knew I wanted her!! Fun to drive, great features and more than I could have hoped for. I agree that the space in the back seating is going to be tight, it can be done. And I don?t have any young children so I don?t need the space. Nice job, Fiat!!

Love my FIAT!

Perfect car for me! I wanted to scale down in size but not style. Super cute, super comfortable, and great ride! Lots of "bells and whistles" at a great price!

Fun car to drive.

This little suv is very comfortable to drive. Fun and enjoy it very much. Has all the bells and whistles you could ever want in a vehicle. Has all wheel drive,sport, and regular modes on the transmission. Also has a stability button for use in snow and rain. Big car but, yet very compact. Love it.

Attractive sporty car.

Nice design and comfortable. Easy to get in and out of. Should be economical to drive. Have only had it for a few days so hard to give a fair evaluation other than perceptions to date.

Jut got it and so far - great

Like the design and ease of entry, safety and features. European design and quality construction are nice features. Reasonable gas consumption is a plus. Comfortable ride for a small car.

I love my Fiat

Me encanta mi carro es economico.amplio.rapido.autentico.si eres conocedor de lo bueno este es un carro excellent si te gusta lo clasico es como si lo fuera el interior te transports a Los 50s y recuerdas el rock & roll. ME ENCANTA MI CARRO

Loaded Yet Reasonable...

I love all of the features this SUV has to offer. The loaded top of the line packages had everything I wanted for a reasonable price. The sporty yet cute design is unique... not something you typically see a lot of (which for me was a plus).

Best car awesome value

This car is sleek, fun to drive and a great Price for all the value!! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new mid size/sport utility vehicle

New Fiat 500x Urbana

After driving the Jeep Renegade and the Fiat 500x, I chose the 500x Urbana. For the money, it is a great crossover. You get a lot of features for your money.