2017 FIAT 500X consumer reviews

$19,995–$23,890 MSRP range
side view of 2017 500X FIAT
Explore the 2017 FIAT 500X
Shop the 2017 FIAT 500X

Excellent car and economic in gas

This car is not luxurious as Mercedes Benz but has his own personality; is very economic in gas ,legs space and comfortable seats ,USB connection, rear camera,GPS ,heat seats and some more options . The only thing that dislike to me is the poor quality sound system and the ugly dashboard plastic by the wheel beside of those two things the car is excellent for the city .

Fun and funky but also safe and reliable

I am currently leasing this car and I love it. It is a great size for me as I am coming from driving a sedan and it also drive so very smooth and the gas mialage is great.

1st Car I've Ever Owned That I Truly Love

After months of comparing small crossover vehicles, we test drove the Fiat 500x. Immediately we knew it met all of our needs. My husband wanted something with character. I wanted something that could fit family and/or cargo easily. We've owned it now for 6 weeks and love it as much as we did the day we drove it home. Plus Fiat invites you into their family. No buyers remorse here. I would definitely recommend the 500x and Fiat.

I love my car

I love my Fiat 500X only had it for 3 days purchase brand new . I'm very happy with the look, performance and just everything, very roomy sets 5. Husband is 6 foot can set in back set fine . It's just perfect all around.

Great vehicle all around

My 2017 500x is the POP model with front wheel drive and an option package which includes the 2.4 liter engine and 9 speed automatic transmission. It has ~4,000 miles thus far. It's been averaging around 31 mpg in mixed driving. The car has been trouble-free, is fun to drive, performs well and is relatively quiet and the ride quality is good. It's unique looking and is well built and finished inside and out. I am quite happy with the purchase.

Well built vehicle

Love the performance of the car, perfect size for me gets me around town on very little gas, fits well in tight spaces.