2022 Ford Bronco Sport consumer reviews

$28,815 starting MSRP
side view of 2022 Bronco Sport Ford
Explore the 2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Shop the 2022 Ford Bronco Sport

Ford hits a HOME RUN with baby Bronco.

I have a 2022 Bronco Sport Base model with no extras (plain Jane) coming from a 2021 Ram big horn truck with hemi. Ive had it 2 months now and I can truly say IMO and my needs this is so much better than the Ram. Now I live alone so its just me and have the rear seats folded flat so its like a small truck with a camper shell. The 1.5 ecoboost engine runs great and power is surprising good, but slow compared to the Hemi 5.7 but the hemi was getting 16 MPG while the bronco get 26 MPG and now since fuel is at a all time price high so I can live with it. What really nice is it doesn't look like every small SUV out there, its unique in styling and has that old school boxy look and feel which I really like and miss. It reminds me of my 87 and 90 nissan pathfinder. 2 things about the base model. 1. windows are not tinted which is a easy fix for 200 to 300 bucks. 2. And this applies to every Bronco model out and Ford needs to address it. THE TIRES, Ford puts these wimpy highway tread that is SO WRONG for the Bronco. So go get all terrain tires and get this baby Bronco the look she deserves for around 600 bucks. So now those 2 things are my only complains and they are fixed now. Im very happy with the baby Bronco, parking lots are easy peasy now, zipping in and out of traffic is a breeze. My dogs really enjoy the ride too as now they sit in the back and just look like Joe Cool Snoopy. Now shop around as dealers are charging way more the MSRP, upwards to 5000 to 10000 dollars which is crazy and Ford should address this issue but dont. I did and got 1000 dollars under MSRP with a lifetime warranty at no charge. FORD hit this one out of the ballpark with baby and big brother BRONCO IMO. Would I do it all over again, in a HEARTBEAT...Sorry Chevy but your Blazer FAILED my wants and needs.

1.0

False advertisement

This dealer is falsely advertising this listing. When I called they gave me the run around and told me this is a loaner for service and can not be sold

A Ford Bronco for Everyday Living!

So far I love this vehicle!...2022 Big Bend version... It has a decent ride, handles quite well, and the 1.5 gets way better mileage than stated. It is easy to maneuver around town, handled the off road stuff with ease so far, and is pleasant to look at.