2021 Ford EcoSport consumer reviews

$20,395–$21,990 MSRP range
side view of 2021 EcoSport Ford
Explore the 2021 EcoSport Ford
Shop the 2021 EcoSport Ford

This car has everything I need.

This car met my needs of having the ability to fit my seated walker in the cargo area without collapsing the walker. My old car wouldn't allow that.

Easy to handle

It is solidly built, quite and drives smooth. The seats are comfortable and easy for adjusting to your need. It almost drives like a Ford Focus. You can get into and out of it easy.

Love my new car

Awesome car, too bad the dealership isn't. It is fun to drive and I love all the details and extras makes it better than others I was thinking about.

Tested And Buying

Yesterday we took one out for a test ride during the day and again at night. Today we are buying one. The seats are comfortable and smoothly goes over the speed bumps in the neighborhood. It is perfect for what I need driving in town to church and the grocery store. The blue is just too much blue (too bright) and we're getting a white car. Love the black accents.

Best Car!

This car was perfect for what I was looking for in a vehicle. It drove so smoothly and has great gas mileage! It does not have all the bells and whistles some vehicles do, but is exactly what I need.

I love my new vehicle

This car is absolutely perfect for me and my kids. It has plenty of room, the features are wonderful and great on gas! This is the vehicle that I really wanted and got!

Quite an unexpected value for a single cylinder

AWD option definitely gives you a firm grounded feeling while providing a fully economic design, amazing on gas and extremely responsive brakes. Sure you aren't getting a super torque vehicle, but the overall build is very comfortable.