NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2010 Edge

2010 Ford Edge

2010 Ford Edge

4.4

Have You Driven the 2010 Ford Edge?

Best car that I have owned

by Vacationist from Louisville, Ky on Tue Oct 12 2010

Great car for vacations. Handles great and is very comfortable on the road. Gas mileage is 25 miles plus on the highway.

very nice cuv

by jackson 129 from wisconsin on Thu Jul 22 2010

bought a edge limited very comfy seats very accurate outside tempture reading trade-in a buick rendezvous what a difference all to the good!!!

My 2010 Ford Edge

by Brenkel from Linden, NJ on Thu Oct 28 2010

I really love my new Ford Edge. I researched similar vehicles and drove some but I kept coming back to the Edge. It has more leg room for my husband who is 6 ft. tall and the lumbar seats are really comfortable. We purchased it with the Sync system and really like it. It is much safer with the hands free features. I know now what crossover vehicle means because it is an suv that really does drive like a car. I previously had an escape and this seems to drive smoother. Hope this revue helps...

Love my Edge

by EmC from Los Angeles on Mon Jan 10 2011

I just upgraded from an Escape to an Edge and the difference is night and day. I loved my Escape, but the Edge handles so much better, the suspension and acceleration is as good as any luxury vehicle on the market. And I got a killer deal on it! I think it is an incredible value and everyone who rides in it comments on it. My boyfriend even likes to show it off, and he's been a proud Lexus owner for years. I plan to trade this baby in for its newer version in a couple years! It has had a couple of small, random issues, but that happens with every car. Also I drive almost all city miles and find my average to be somewhere around 14 MPG which is a little disappointing, but an easy trade given the HP and engine this baby.

One of the Best Suv/Crossovers I've owned

by Deb, who has owned suvs since before it was cool from SW Ohio on Sun May 01 2011

In order of my prior owned vehicles, I've had a GMC Jimmy, Grand Cherokee Laredo, Ford Explorer, a Mercury Mountaineer, and now my Ford Edge Limited. I was looking for a more fuel efficient car without losing the safety of a "big" suv. This edge has so much interior "sitting" room. You do lose some hauling room, but I love having plenty of legroom, not just in the front but also the backseats. I was afraid I wouldn't have room for all the "stuff" I had stashed in my mountaineer, but the Edge held it all. I love the deep center console storage and the divided tray. I also like the rear map pockets in the doors (something my mountaineer did not have) as they give nice additional storage for misc. items. The edge is about 2.5 inches wider than the mountaineer, which surprised me. You wouldn't think it would make that much difference, but I noticed that I was being more careful than usual when parking in lots. Part of this could be that the windshield slopes down very quickly so I can't see the front edges of the quarter panels. Also, the windshield and rear windows are set at a much steeper angle, which took some getting used to. Part of this is just readjusting to a new vehicle after having my last one for 7 years. My edge is front wheel drive (going from AWD) and I'm happier with it than I would have thought. I was afraid I would notice more problems in bad weather, but so far so good. AWD really hurts the gas mileage (I was getting about 17 with the mountaineer) and the FWD does help there-I'm getting about 23 mpg average, with most of my driving in town. All in all I'm happy with my Edge. I think it is stylish, functional, and comfortable.

Nice car

by engbulldog from MA on Thu Sep 15 2011

Traded in my heavy Buick SUV for several reasons and found the Edge to be quite capable in replacing previous SUV. Bought late model used low mileage AWD Limited! Gas mileage not up to snuff, but visitng gas stations less often it seems! Interior appts. and styling lacking for the money you spend on this vechicle. No external side door guards for those who hate door dings ! Has little bit on oversteer catagory too. Scoots along the highway ver nicely.

my love story with the edge

by the knowitall from on Fri Oct 22 2010

my friend bought a 2010 edge limited AWD about 9 months ago, and he decided to get rid of it and buy a different crossover. I purchased it from him for its full value, because i was in the market. the edge has unmatched levels of tech for the money in its class. its very comfy, spacious, gutsy, and stylish. it also offers decent fuel economy. the edge is the only car ive owned which made me feel so proud to own it, because of its perfect balance of refinement and guts. i would recommend the 2010 to annybody who asked, and i might even consider looking at the 2011. the edge i have now is an excellent all-rounder.

5 IN OUR FAMILY

by EDGE LOVER from Mechanicsville, VA on Thu Sep 06 2012

My neice bought the first Edge in the family in 2009. Mine is a 2010. Another neice has a 2011. This week two 2012s were purchased. We all love them.

Great value and ride for the money

by On Edge from TN on Thu Apr 28 2011

I absolutely love my Ford Edge. We bought it used with 5000 miles on it. It handles well on the road and is very comfortable. The exterior is very appealing. The gas mileage is from 23-25 mpg. The interior is roomy and stylish. The only negatives I have is ,with all the great features it did not have power seats and the hatch cannot be opened with the remote. It has to be opened manually, but overall we are very pleased with our purchase.

A great car for its price tag

by DStage from Dallas, TX on Fri Aug 10 2012

I've had my 2010 Edge SEL for almost 3 years (this particular SEL has everything a Limited boasts except the navi screen, vista roof, and automatic lift for the hatchback). Overall, I'm very satisfied with the way it drives. The acceleration is sometimes stitchy, and it's not very comfortable to sit in for an hour every morning and and hour every evening. BUT, there have been NO mechanical issues. Braking isn't great, and the brakes are starting to significantly wear. This is nothing more than routine maintenance (Ford is infamous for brake problems). Interior: Sync works great and am very impressed with the leather trim. I LOVE the one-touch rear seat fold-down! All controls are within reach and are easily operable. Although the driver-side door panel bows out when pulling the door shut - not good, but oh well. Exterior: Very impressive styling! Although the top of the rear bumper is warping - not good, but...oh well! Also, before adjusting the pneumatic arms, the hatch used to hit the top of the garage while opening. This is probably the best car I've owned. Oh, and it still has a hint of "new car" smell!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Our Take on the 2010 Ford Edge

Editor’s note: This review was written in April 2009 about the 2009 Ford Edge. Little of substance has changed with this year’s model. To see what’s new for 2010, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

The Sport version of the 2009 Ford Edge five-seat crossover offers a sport-tuned suspension, larger rims and different body styling, but the same engine as the regular model. It’s also the most expensive version of the Edge, and whether it’s worth the extra money to you will depend on whether you live in a place with smooth, twisty roads.

Why? If your roads are primarily straight, the Edge Sport’s sport-tuned suspension won’t... Read More