NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2016 Edge

2016 Ford Edge

2016 Ford Edge

Have You Driven the 2016 Ford Edge?

So far great

by Carman from Hilton Head Island on Fri Apr 07 2017

I am a new owner of a Ford Edge SEL. I find it very comfortable and easy to drive. I chose the Eco Boost 4 rather than the V6. Eco Boost has good power and better gas milage.

Love my Edge!

by Ladybug from on Fri Mar 10 2017

I previously owned a 2008 Ford Edge and loved it so much I bought one again. My only complaint on the interior is, they had cup holders in the side doors before, and don't now. I miss those. The 2016 seems wider than the 2008. There is plenty of elbow room, but I still have nowhere to put my purse when I have a passenger. This is a problem in every car though. I LOVE the "Bliss" system and back up camera. I get good gas mileage and the car has plenty of pickup and quick response steering with a smooth ride. This car can't be beat if you travel and need plenty of cargo room. Fold down back seats leave you a ton of room to carry most anything.

Fun and sporty!

by Amy from on Thu Jun 01 2017

This Edge is the ticket! Comfy, powerful and safety features galore! The options are amazing and I learn something new about it everyday I drive it!

Rolling in an EDGE

by Jazzman0718 from Plympton on Fri Apr 21 2017

Pros: Synch 3, baby. Ford has got the technology down pat. It's slick and to borrow the most overused word in the lingo, "intuitive". Styling in and out: Ford figured out how to make the boring mid size SUV class produce a winner. I see them all over the road and the models after 2014 look sharp and cut a great profile from front and back. Hauling: If I'm not mistaken, The Edge provides the best interior size among 2 row SUVs. If you don't want to move up to an Explorer, this may be the car for you. Cons: The 4 cylynder ecoboost Turbo is on the edge of greatness. That turbo takes a second to blast off but is a decent choice when considering fuel economy. The responsiveness is almost on point but at the end of the day, it'll hammer out an exit ramp with little worries.

Ford Edge is a solid, stable, comfortable car

by JohnH from Broomall, PA on Sun Feb 25 2018

This car met all of my needs. It has plenty of legroom in front and back and cargo space. The ride for this medium size SUV is very smooth like a luxury car compared to other similar cars I tested. It has 5 USB ports, SYNC, panoramic view, leather interior, roomy consoles and all the features of an expensive luxury car without paying $$$$. I love driving this car every day to work and on long trips from PA to NC. The lumbar support makes the long road trip a pleasure to drive. Can't say enough good things about this Ford Edge Titanium car. Would definitely recommend to my family and friends.

Smooth Ride with Good Mileage

by MickeyGirl73 from Evergreen, CO on Thu Nov 02 2017

Overall, I have been happy with the car. It did have some mechanical issues at 15000 miles, but the warranty program covered all of it. It rides beautifully and gets very decent gas mileage for a bit larger SUV. Handling in the snow is average- I think better tires would help with that. Tons of storage and comfortable seating.

A perfect rental car

by Jake from Chicago, IL on Sat Feb 11 2017

I recently had the 2016 Ford Edge as a rental car for a long weekend in the southwest. I've driven the Ford Explorer before and was expecting it to be of a similar ride. I was pleasantly surprise by how smooth the drive was. I think the Edge sits just a bit lower than the Explorer, which gives it a car-like glide over the road. I was able to fit four full-sized adults in the car, so there wasn't a loss of space. All in all, I'm in rediblg happy with the experience.

A dramatic improvement over the 2007-2014 Edge

by JoeMonte from Hastings-on-Hudson, NY on Wed Jul 04 2018

I used to own a 2010 Ford Edge Limited, and while I generally liked the vehicle, it seemed lacking in certain areas. For example, since it had a 3.5 L V6 engine, it had decent pick-up, but it was a gas guzzler. The dashboard controls were confusing, and since it had the first generation SYNC, it was virtually impossible to program. While the front of the vehicle was extremely unattractive, the rest of the vehicle had decent styling (I guess that's why Ford performed a facelift on the Edge for the 2011 model year). All of the shortcomings on the earlier models were cleared up with the complete remodeling of the Edge for the 2015 model year. The dashboard is much more clearly organized and Ford is now using the third generation of SYNC, which is much more user friendly. The Edge has been beautifully styled, both inside and out, and is now more attractive than any other vehicle in it's class. My Edge has the standard 2.0 L Turbocharged Engine (Ecoboost), which delivers great power, while getting much better gas mileage. It is also the "Titanium" model, which offers every conceivable option. I wish that Ford would market this vehicle much more aggressively, as I feel that once the .word gets out about the Edge, customers will be trading in their imports.

Not My First

by JTE from Helena, AL on Sun Aug 26 2018

This is my 2nd Edge and wanted another oe because my experience was so good with the first one. 12 years I think it speaks for the car. Look forward to another great experience.

I got the car one month ago and it is awesome.

by Tracyg from Bluffton, SC on Fri Jan 19 2018

Great gas mileage, plenty of room,and extremely comfortable. I have always wanted to get back into an SUV and I won't go back to a car.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 12