2021 Ford Explorer consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Explorer Ford
Explore the 2021 Ford Explorer
Shop the 2021 Ford Explorer
3.1

Beauty is only skin deep

Dealer services are backlogged preventing recalls from being repaired. No loaner cars availble when service is available. Fancy high tech touch screen and camera system is full of bugs. Gps gets lost often.

Great SUV

I have been a Ford driver for very many years and have owned Mustang GTs to F-250s.I love the styling, drive, comfort and power. I'm most impressed with the comfort when towing my boat. We live half the year in Coastal North Carolina and half is SW Florida, so our boat commutes between the two. Switching from an F-150 to the Explorer I was concerned, but the Explorer handled the job without any problem.

Best car ever

Awesome ride. Plenty of legroom. Best SUV I have ever had. The captains seats in the middle row make accessing the rear seats easy. Seats are very comfortable

Upgraded to a 2021

I absolutely love this vehicle it is very comfortable alot of leg room just wish ford would include weather tech floor mats in all the vehicles

Does all I want it to do.

This car does what it is supposed to. It rides great it’s quite excellent ride, and the performance is very good.Fuel mileage is good for an suv wouldn’t change anything.

4.4

Good auto but need work

Engine is loud and the information pod looks like is was just laid in. Car is built well and with the twin turbo is quick. Comparing it to my 2018 Explorer I would give it an 8 on a scale of 1 to 10 If Ford could get rid of the engine noise car would be a 10.

Exploring the Explorer

Comfortable beautiful roomy interior. Really easy to drive. Lots of extras. Handles very well. Being Hybrid adds to its appeal. Very stylish. I have no regrets getting this Explorer.

Ford, In My Opion Is The Best

Everything I Want In An Explorer,Used To Own A 2017 Explorer.Best Overall Everything Use It A lot In My Commute To Work And Running The Family Around Getting Ready To Retire. Thank You Again Darlene Powell.

Previously owned an Edge. Love this Explorer.

I wanted a larger vehicle than the Edge (which I also loved) that I traded. I wasn't disappointed. The Explorer Limited has all the features and comfort I was looking for. Can't wait to take my first road trip. Comfortable and easy to drive .

Just got Today

We upgraded from a Ford Escape to the Explorer XLT. Plenty of head room and leg room for tall husband. Roomy Captains chairs in middle row are a great feature for growing grandkids... "stop touching me" will be a thing of the past. Very excited about the bells and whistles and safety features.