1995 Ford F-250 consumer reviews

side view of 1995 F-250 Ford
Explore the 1995 Ford F-250
4.1

best truck ever

it coolest truck ever i like because it V8 go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and overall it good truck i also like boxy body cuz it coool bruh

best truck i ever owned

Have had this truck for 14 years. 600,000 miles on it and is still my daily work truck with 150 miles daily. Absolutely the best bang for the buck. If you ever find a 7.3 powerstroke 1995 to 1997 with less than 200,000 miles on it, snatch it up as fast as you can. It is golden.

Longest lasting truck in America!

I purchased the truck as a trailer hauler. Truck had enough power it can easily pass even towing 12000 lbs. Always reliable, fault free. I never had a mechanical issue. And it was perfectly comfortable for cross country trips. Or just running errands around town.

1995 ford F250 7.3 diesel

I've owned this for 15 years and have meticulously taken care of it. It has a computer programmer, new tires, new battery's, new lower ball joints and axle u-joints new glow plugsair bags on rear. Drives like a newer diesel with the reliability of the 7.3. **10 foot camper also included. The truck is all setup for camper. I don't need it any more!!!

4.1

95 F250 351

Great truck, gets me where I need to go... my issues were cracked driver side I beam at 280,000km and my rear fuel pump quit working, and my front sending unit works some times... My water pump went at 286,000 Kms also...

4.0

best truck ive had in a long time

5.8 very good motor truck power is good for what i need im a contractor and this truck gets me to where i need to go

3.9

Long live the 7.3

excellent value for the money, diesel engine has excellent power and economy, although parts are expensive. also dont like twin I-beam front end, very difficult to align right, more prone to tire wear. with 5 speed trans and 4.10 rear axle gets 19-20 mpg empty on the highway, 15-16 mpg pulling loaded trailer. cab noise on the highway is higher than most vehicles, but no obnoxious. overall excellent multipurpose vehicle, good daily driver and can pull stumps if you need it to.