2019 Ford F-250 consumer reviews

side view of 2019 F-250 Ford
Explore the 2019 F-250 Ford
Shop the 2019 F-250 Ford
2.9

Worst driving truck I have owned

I had this truck from new to 60,000 miles. It was reliable but the ride is rough. The seats are not very comfortable. The death wobble is real. It drives like a lifted truck. I towed a lot with it and it did well. I did have a $9000 exhaust issue but they covered it under warranty. Overall not a bad truck but I am much happier with my new Ram 2500.

I absolutely love my truck

Love the new design of the f series trucks. They are comfy and look awesome. Love all the new interior features Great truck for the $$

Such a smooth ride for such a big truck.

We wanted to upgrade our farm truck but also have a comfortable driving truck to haul a camper with us as we plan our future on the road camping.

3.6

I'll buy a dodge next time.

It had at least 5 recalls after buying it. It would not go in gear from park to drive or reverse and the front end had death wobble. I had a 2015 f250 and the DEF system went out, it also had death wobble and it developed a bottom end oil leak at less than 50k miles. Wife has a 2019 f150. Same recalls and just the other day she got cut by the top of the window. If you have time to find all the problems and get them fixed go ahead. I'll never buy ford again.

2.0

Biggest waste of 70,000

Highly disappointed !!! Actually, DISGUSTED with Ford! I used to love Ford, but I bought a 2019 F250 diesel and there has been recall after recall. The death wobble freaked me out and it’s a miracle I didn’t crash. I am having to pay $900 for a faulty APIM(This is the brain of the console), Which controls my radio navigation Bluetooth connect air conditioning heating. P.S. that APIM isn’t covered under any warranty at all. So, I spent $70,000 on a piece of junk. Also, the interior is made very poorly in everything scratches very easily, Two rubber things fell right off my tailgate three days after I got it, I could honestly go on and on about the issues I’ve had but I’m getting more and more angry

Best fitting vehicle.

Heavy duty vehicle but the ride is amazing. Plenty of room for everyone. No one could sit behind my seat in other vehicles. Plenty of room.

This truck is reliable and I love my new car

This car has everything that I need . More legroom enough storage the car fits my life style. I really like the look of the car

Owned ford trucks since 2000, this 2019 best yet

This truck is a pure example of why their built ford tough and made to last. Still have my 2003 f250, had a 94 f250, now my 2019 f250 and i wouldn't buy another. I do landscaping&snowplowing commercial and residential. So ford's the only truck fir me.

2.0

Worst handling truck ever

This truck runs and tows ok but the ride is the worst I have ever experienced thiis is a company truck and i am requesting to take a older truck over this one I will never own a f250

Best truck I ever had

I own a f 250 super duty king ranch 4x4 a beautiful truck with a lot of technology , moon roof, massage in front seats a really comfy ride