2020 Ford F-250 consumer reviews

$34,035–$36,825 MSRP range
Photo not available
Explore the 2020 F-250 Ford
Shop the 2020 F-250 Ford

Very happy with the purchase

This F 250 the most powerful diesel I have ever driven, and I have driven a new diesel every two years since 1999. The truck is a platinum which has all the lastest features and very comfortable. the performance is incredible with great fuel milage on the highway.

This is my 5th Ford Pickup

This truck was my 5th truck, and each time purchasing of the vehicle was easy and excellent experience. All the F350's and F250 interior and exterior has excellent features. Plenty of leg room, comfortable ride.

Great Truck, very reliable

Excellent hauler, drives like a truck and a absolute beaut to look at. Very dependable and provides that extra safety with its size. Fully loaded this vehicle offers great value for its price

Love having an actual truck that you can tow

this truck meets all of our requirements and we love it! can't wait till camping! We are now able to go anywhere with the camper !

Owesome machine can not wait to tow with it.

Only had the truck a few weeks, so far it is everything i hoped it would be. love owning it. Most powerful truck ive ever driven. This truck is very comfortable.

Love it

Meets all my needs, great truck! Tows amazing. Way nicer than I expected. I am very pleased with everything this truck had to offer, power, technology and convenience features.

Transmission Problems

I have the f 250 6.7 diesel the transmission doesn't shift properly. Had it in 3 times and the haven't fixed it yet. Other than the transmission great truck.

Love This Truck

This truck is just what I needed to tow my trailers and tractor. Comfortable and Powerful. Beautiful inside and out but has all the power I needed for towing.

Need a truck to pull

Just got truck today it doing great so far like the power and the look of it.plane on pulling trailer with it and going on some trips

Nice looking and dependable

It's a F250 with an eight foot bed, it's a real truck. It'll get the job done . but it looks great if you want to go out for dinner.