2016 F-350

4.9 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Diesel F350

by Andy W. from Hanover township on March 18, 2017

The power and torque are impressive. The ride was extremely comfortable. I purchased this truck because my neighbor drives them for 200,000-300,000 miles and finds the power stroke turbo diesel to be very reliable.

Ford 350 XL Supercab, 2017

by Winter from Pacifica,ca on December 19, 2017

Exactly what I wanted. I tried to keep the price under 50K(50,905 out the door). I ordered the XL model. Optioned the way I wanted. The Camper Package came with the thickest front springs(.880 inches and a rear sway bar) it makes the truck a little stiff up front. Still rides nice. I also ordered many of the under 100 dollar items, BLS, carpet, security package,aluminum 18" wheels,towing package(3" receiver). The only problem for me is the location of the light switch. Occasionally, when entering or exiting the truck I hit it with my knee. Great truck!! I know a person does not buy a truck for fuel economy, around town 14mpg, highway 22 to 23mpg@ GVRW 6900lbs no load(but me).

Goal Completed

by Countrygal from on May 19, 2017

I like it. I love trucks. I wanted a truck with power to accomplish my other goals such as camping and gardening.

Best truck ever

by Matty from Edmonton on June 13, 2018

It has been a trouble free enjoyable vehicle , tows anything you can throw at it, would not look at any other brand. Smart purchase

Ford Trucks #1

by Captn John from SE NC on July 6, 2016

I have owned trucks by the 'Big 3' for decades. Nothing beats Ford. In the last 13 months I have upgraded our trucks for everything from a grocery getter 2015 F150 EB to a 2016 F250 and 2016 F350. Both Super Duty trucks have the Powerstroke Diesel engine and cannot be be out done by any other truck. The F350 is my daily driver and pulls a 12,500 # 5th wheel often. It will have 45,000 - 50,000 miles the 1st year and zero problems are expected as the previous Fords. All trucks are purchased new.

Love this truck, great pick-up, tows wonderfully,

by linpri from Norwood,Pa on September 10, 2016

This truck drives like a car!! I love it . We can run up hills with no problem, even with our fifth wheel on the back. Tows great, we forget the trailer is on the back. We've always had a Ford. We have recommended this truck to several people at the campground . My husband shows it off to anyone that shows interest, even getting them in the drivers seat to show all the "bells and whistles." I think he should be a salesman for Ford.

Nice Ride!

by Stewie from Fernley, NV on May 29, 2016

We bought our Truck from Fallon Auto Mall and our Salemen Joses Hall & Shaun White spend a lot of time showing us the ins and outs of our truck and all the great features. We love the looks, the ride, and the comfort of the truck. We are very impressed with all the bells & whistles this truck has. Thanks Ford and and Fallon Auto Mall for a great experience.

Awesome

by Marc Nelson from Carver, Ma on March 27, 2017

I have owned many trucks in the past, The F350 lariat diesel out classes them all with power and performance!

Retired and needed a good truck to haul my toys

by Mont J. Smith from Anaconda Montna 59711 on April 13, 2017

Great Truck as know to the Industry and consumer satisfaction. Not to mention that it is the most head turning truck on the road. In my opinion of course!

Disappointed--Fulfilled--Not Thrilled.

by Truthful12Extreme from York, PA on August 27, 2016

Just took delivery of a 2016 Ford F-350 Crew Cab 4x4 Super Duty 6.7L Diesel Dually Truck with XL package. Here are a few upgrades--FX4 Off Road--Locker Differential--Hill Assist--Compression Brake--RV Tow Package--Chrome Grill Surround--Upfitter Switches--CD--Aluminum Rims AT Tires--6.7L Diesel. This truck replaced a 2012 with CM Tradesman Deluxe bed and Ranch Hand front bumper replacement. The interior is noticeably smaller--Ford charges for every little option and I didn't even know you could still get crank up manual windows--a really dumb down grade I regret fully. the cloth is horrible compared to the 2012 vinyl that was like leather. The sound system is pretty bad and the front end still "death wobbles" even with the supposedly better Rancho junk--should have stayed Ford but this truck does handle tighter in corners but still rides lunky, jerky and the front just slams into road bumps. The motor vibrates and is noisy compared to the 2012. It sounds like it misses and the transmission shift hard--noticeably from 2nd to 3rd. It jerks forward in down-shift and hesitates going up hill and when you accelerate, it pulls very hard--almost as if it's going to twist a drive shaft off. I am actually uncomfortable hauling my horses because it just has so much torque, but uphill pulls can easily send horses into the back of the trailer. This truck accelerates so quickly and it's fun, but inappropriate for hauling livestock. The XL is extremely stripped down and the upgrade in thousands of dollars for the XLT is just ludicrous and way over-priced for what used to be standard options. The body metal is flimsy and absolutely resembles the after-market metal found on discount imported sheet metal--paint is horribly wavy and probably the worst paint job on a new vehicle I've ever seen--just horrible. My truck was made in Kentucky and I sure wouldn't be proud to have let this truck out of the factory. Ford quality has gone Walmart Cheap and they over-charge for every little option like turn signals on side view mirrors or electric windows and locks with or without remote. For $55,000.00 less discounts and rebates and a motor that vibrates the whole truck and the every little option is another up-charge.................I wish I'd gone Ram. I don't feel like I upgraded to a new truck compared to the 2012 F-350 XL which had the electric windows, locks, heated side mirrors with power and lighted turn signals that came as a XL option. The motor at 112,000 miles ran smoother, quieter and pulled great in all gears. I miss my 2012 and regret buying this 2016. Ford is really getting cheesy with its quality and then up-charges for what used to be pretty basic stuff.

Uses car for Towing

Does not recommend this car!!

1 2