2016 Ford F-350 consumer reviews

side view of 2016 F-350 Ford
Explore the 2016 F-350 Ford
Shop the 2016 F-350 Ford

Great truck

2016 ford F350 supercab SRW 6.7 Diesel has all the power you need plus some. Would recommend it you anyone looking for a tow vehicle.

good truck

good truck need to fix this def problems..its a money trap''very relable....design is nice,,feels lie a caddilac but all truck..love it''had a chevy dodge,,,ford built a lot better

Awesome Power,Sound and quietest large diesel ever

I love this truck. Power is great and quiet. The premium sound system is the best stock system i have ever heard. Interior styling great and so functiional . Built to last a real work horse.

3.9

Repairs are ridiculously expensive.

I love the creature comforts, but after reviewing my issue, i now find that there is a problem with the radiator of 6.7l diesels. Ford needs to address the faulty radiator, they all fail in a similar matter, and all mainly after warranties have run out.

Nice Ford Truck

Joe was a great salesperson! Our Ford truck is very nice. Really liked that the truckbed cover and running boards were included. Hot a good deal on our 2010 truck trade in as well.

Power full ford

lots of power, pulls 42 foot fifth wheel like its not even there. comfortable,. ok fuel mileage, lots of room, very large truck makes me feel like a trucker

Nice truck with a lot of diesel power.

Love it so far. Just purchased a triple axel 5th wheel camper trailer so we will see how will it pulls it soon and what the fuel milage is.

So far so good

This truck will help me spend many weekends camping and horseback riding. The towing ability is great the tow mirrors make it an easy safe job

Best truck I ever owned

The Ford F-350 is all the truck you need for everything. Has tons of pulling power and also luxury inside. This truck is very comfortable and room for all. If you need a truck call Aaron. You will not be disappointed.

Great truck... bad service

Go to vehicle for towing, hauling and traveling. Pull a boat, trailer and fifth wheel. Diesel gets good enough mileage but great performance. Quality very good. Cons: BMW pricing and ford pinto service. For the price these vehicles are going the service departments should be better. In my area there is no dealer that can service, fix warranty and wash in the same visit. I looked at an higher end mustang and decided against because I can get better after the sale service going German or Japanese. If they ever offered a truck with this performance would switch in a heartbeat.