2019 Ford F-350 consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Ford F-350
Shop the 2019 Ford F-350
1.0

Salvage title

This truck was totaled and is a salvage vehicle. Get the car fax. Branded title is the clue. It was a side impact on drivers side and bent frame

Awesome truck

This vehicle is the perfect combination of comfort, style and performance. This Truck is a 4x4 lariat that is loaded with options. It tows like a truck should while giving comfort of a luxury car.

Coolest options I've ever had on a vehicle!

Roomy, powerful, comfortable, unique. The ultimate vehicle for towing a camper. Stereo is awesome and also cant beat the massaging seats. Plenty of room for pets also.

3.4

Recall issues

Nice truck, but too many recalls for a body style that has been on the market this long. Very dissatisfied with the dealers service department. Read and heed reviews before you purchase, they may have a great sales team, but their service department will come back to haunt you.

It’s the truck I wanted and I am very happy with i

So far I love the truck I’ve only had it a few days. But so far I am happy with the performance of the vehicle.

Very comfortable to drive!

Love our f350, love the power stroke diesel, it has a lot of power, it is quiet and it gets pretty good fuel mileage. Still not sure about the aluminum body but time will tell how it holds up.

We love our truck!

This truck will be perfect for heavy-duty hauling! It's comfy, too, and not loud. The body is perfect and very clean. It's a beautiful truck!

F 150

very nice vehicle just what i was looking fore I would liked to had it in white gold but they only came out with that color in 2017

Whoa big truck

Awesome truck replaced our gasser with this diesel . Will find out when we hook up the 5th wheel that’s 14000 lbs . Around town much better than our gasser was on the highway .

Beautiful

Our f350 Ford dually rides like a dream. We haul a 43 ft RV and what a difference it makes! It feels stable, no swaying and the ride is smooth.