NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2019 F-350

2019 Ford F-350

#9 Most Popular Truck
2019 Ford F-350

Have You Driven the 2019 Ford F-350?

Smooth riding one ton.

by Mike rodeo fan. from Lubbock,texas on Tue Dec 18 2018

I love the ride of the long bed f350. It has plenty of leg room in the backseat. Fuel mileage pulling a big loaded horse trailer was better than expected.

Great truck!

by NHDriver from Portsmouth, NH on Wed Jul 10 2019

I used to beat the heck out of 1/2 tons...Decided I wanted at least a 3/4 ton. The 3/4 ton was more money. So we went big and got the 1 ton supercrew standard bed and I'm glad I did! The Ford is bigger inside, offers more ground clearance than the Chevy, and doesn't have the huge tank hanging below the running boards like the Chevy. The truck I bought was also a lot less money than the Chevy model. I didn't even consider a Ram because of the styling of that truck. (hate it) The Interior of the Ford supercrew is HUGE and pretty comfortable, but the seats in the XLT are not the most comfortable i've experienced. As far as economy, I'm getting 17.5MPG with the 6.7L Turbo diesel in mixed driving conditions and about 16mpg while towing. The aluminum on the inside wall of the tailgate is thin and flexes when you stand on it, but it's light and easy to open/close even without the shock assist. I'm going to have the bed sprayed with a bedliner. I love the exterior styling and Ruby Red color I bought, it turns a lot of heads. The XLT doesn't have all of the creature comforts of a more expensive model, but it had everything I need/want. The legroom in the back seat is incredible. I was able to put 6 dining room chairs in the back seat area with the seats folded up along with a bunch of other items while helping a friend move. The Nav/touchscreen console is simple and very visible, and doesn't blind you at night. The ride of the truck with towing package feels like a truck and is to be expected. The diesel is quiet but you can still hear that awesome diesel sound! Got Storage? there are almost too many places within reach of the drivers seat to place/misplace flashlights, keys, pens, rags...there are little pockets everywhere. So far we've towed campers and ATV trailers and the F350 didn't even know there was anything behind it. I use the truck for commuting as a daily driver as well as weekend worker and toy hauler. It covers all the bases. I'm looking forward to keeping this truck for a very long time. Go buy one

2019 F350 CC DRW

by F350 Jeff from Poquoson, Va on Mon Jun 10 2019

This truck is beautiful. Bought to eventually tow a 5th wheel and routinely do everyday chores. Very expensive but there’s a level of features and comfort I had no idea existed. My last truck (an 02 F350 CC DRW) lasted me 18 years faithfully without the slightest failure, and I have full expectation that this new version will also last as long and as faithfully. Great trucks. Great dealer.

WHAT A GREAT TRUCK

by JT from BOSTON,MA on Sat Feb 23 2019

This is the best truck I have ever owned. I traded a 2012 Ford 350 and the 2019 is like night and day. Many more features and electronics. Ford hit it out of the park with this one.

Great Riding Truck

by RonGJ "Ford owner 40+ yrs" from Ohio on Fri Jun 14 2019

Own F-350 limited for about 5 Months. My truck rides great because I don't have the heavy duty spring packages required for the camper/snow plow. Nor did I get the FX4 package. If you absolutely need these packages, then get them. The Ford websites warns you that these packages will stiffen your ride. Without them, truck drives like a dream.

Read a bad review from guy in West va

by Bob from New market al on Sat Sep 07 2019

I used to pull with 01 f350 then freightliner sports chassis, got ahold of 19 f350, best truck I’ve ever owned outpulls freightliner hands down , this truck will pull whatever you hook to it!! I even specs mine with 355 rear end , would fill my driveway with these trucks! No regrets whatsoever ,

Uses car for Towing

You can tow a lot with ease and it looks nice too

by J&K A from Austin, TX on Thu Feb 21 2019

This is my second F350 truck. This new truck has so much room. The front seats have everything you can think of; the steering and towing are​ great, the interior is very nice and the exterior is beautiful etc. I was a Dodge man but now I am only a Ford man!

Awesome F-350

by LJ from Boise, ID on Thu Jul 18 2019

Unbelievable power and comfort. Replaced a 2006 Ram 3500 dually with this F-350 dually. Difference is amazing. The ram felt like a driving a dump truck. The ford, like a luxury vehicle. The ram struggled to pull a moderate sized trailer (13,000 lbs). With the Ford, there is no trailer back there. Or at least that's how it performs. Highly recommended!

Uses car for Towing

Amazing 1 ton tow haul! Excited for a new trailer.

by DaveG from Marysville, wa on Tue Jun 18 2019

Beautiful silver 1 ton truck. I've never owned a nicer vehicle, Plenty of room for wife and doggies, retirement and road trips here we come!

Love the technology

by Heath Frome from Glen Arm, Md on Sun Apr 14 2019

Great truck. Makes towing a camper easy. Although I don’t drive it every day it is easy to drive for a big truck. I would definitely recommend it.

1 2 3 4