2019 F-350

2019 Ford F-350

2019 Ford F-350

Have You Driven the 2019 Ford F-350?

5th wheel towing a breeze.

by JPN from Sequim on Mon Feb 24 2020

Bought this truck (and a 5th wheel camper) after we sold our house. We moved across country with the rig and it was incredible. Never towed something like that before but that truck made it so easy I felt like a pro. We literally drove coast to coast, so we hit every road condition you can think if and it cruised through it and over it.

2019 4WD Power Stroke Dually STX/FX4

by Skip from Athens Alabama on Sun Dec 01 2019

This one is the 4th Powerstroke I've owned. There is tons of room on the inside, both front & back seat. I think the drivers seat could be more comfortable. That might change with time. It definitely rides like a truck. Much firmer (rougher) than my 250. The tailgate is very light. I'm concerned if it will hold up in the long run. The radio is great with 2 caveats: Mine didn't come satellite radio ready. Didn't know that was possible anymore. My iPhone syncs up quickly which is nice. (with my Mustang it was a three step process every time i got in the car) but the mobile apps will only work when I am plugged in to the USB. I haven't towed anything really heavy yet (like our excavator) but what I have towed this truck handled effortlessly. So far this was a great purchase for me!

I love my Ford trucks

by Mary H from Salem, Oregon on Thu Aug 29 2019

Comfortable and tows my 40' fifth wheel and horse trailer with ease. Looks tough and nice. I checked out the new Dodge but it didn't come with running boards and incentives of any kind.

Uses car for Towing

Love it but needs a few changes

by Lisa from Ft Wayne Indiana on Thu Sep 05 2019

I really like this truck but I'm having issues with it. I have had it in several times to the dealership and they cant seem to pinpoint what is going on. The hood ajar will go off and the hood isnt ajar. It will also say it doesn't recognize the key, the mph changed to km the radio changed to am now the alarm is going off for no reason. It's a very comfortable truck but the kids complain that the only heat and air is from the console and wish it had more vents back there. Mine is a f350 crewcab with 4x4. It seems to be a lighter weight truck and doesnt handle as good in the snow as my 2015 did. The back up camera should be moved to back up to the handle with it being on the blue oval it gets to dirty fast and becomes useless.

Lots room in truck

by Cattleman from Kansas City, MO on Mon Aug 26 2019

Plenty leg room and meets all my needs! Works great for us and our everyday needs! Comfortable and plenty of power! We love the new ford truck we purchased!

Uses car for Off-roading

Whoa big truck

by Brad from Copake on Thu May 07 2020

Awesome truck replaced our gasser with this diesel . Will find out when we hook up the 5th wheel that’s 14000 lbs . Around town much better than our gasser was on the highway .

Smooth riding one ton.

by Mike rodeo fan. from Lubbock,texas on Tue Dec 18 2018

I love the ride of the long bed f350. It has plenty of leg room in the backseat. Fuel mileage pulling a big loaded horse trailer was better than expected.

Great truck!

by NHDriver from Portsmouth, NH on Wed Jul 10 2019

I used to beat the heck out of 1/2 tons...Decided I wanted at least a 3/4 ton. The 3/4 ton was more money. So we went big and got the 1 ton supercrew standard bed and I'm glad I did! The Ford is bigger inside, offers more ground clearance than the Chevy, and doesn't have the huge tank hanging below the running boards like the Chevy. The truck I bought was also a lot less money than the Chevy model. I didn't even consider a Ram because of the styling of that truck. (hate it) The Interior of the Ford supercrew is HUGE and pretty comfortable, but the seats in the XLT are not the most comfortable i've experienced. As far as economy, I'm getting 17.5MPG with the 6.7L Turbo diesel in mixed driving conditions and about 16mpg while towing. The aluminum on the inside wall of the tailgate is thin and flexes when you stand on it, but it's light and easy to open/close even without the shock assist. I'm going to have the bed sprayed with a bedliner. I love the exterior styling and Ruby Red color I bought, it turns a lot of heads. The XLT doesn't have all of the creature comforts of a more expensive model, but it had everything I need/want. The legroom in the back seat is incredible. I was able to put 6 dining room chairs in the back seat area with the seats folded up along with a bunch of other items while helping a friend move. The Nav/touchscreen console is simple and very visible, and doesn't blind you at night. The ride of the truck with towing package feels like a truck and is to be expected. The diesel is quiet but you can still hear that awesome diesel sound! Got Storage? there are almost too many places within reach of the drivers seat to place/misplace flashlights, keys, pens, rags...there are little pockets everywhere. So far we've towed campers and ATV trailers and the F350 didn't even know there was anything behind it. I use the truck for commuting as a daily driver as well as weekend worker and toy hauler. It covers all the bases. I'm looking forward to keeping this truck for a very long time. Go buy one

Pulling Monster

by JJB from Quincy, FL on Wed Mar 06 2019

After looking at the big three for towing rigs it came down to the Ford and Dodge as theGmc/Chevy was rated almost 10,000 pounds less towing capacity. After looking and riding in the Ford and Dodge the Ford had more of everything I wanted and I thought drove and rode better. I will say that another reason for the Ford was due that you could buy a 2019 where the 2019 model year for the Dodge was only available to order and the dealers were telling me that it would be possibly two to three months before I could take delivery of it. Anyway love the Ford and would do it again as far as the purchase.

2019 F350 CC DRW

by F350 Jeff from Poquoson, Va on Mon Jun 10 2019

This truck is beautiful. Bought to eventually tow a 5th wheel and routinely do everyday chores. Very expensive but there’s a level of features and comfort I had no idea existed. My last truck (an 02 F350 CC DRW) lasted me 18 years faithfully without the slightest failure, and I have full expectation that this new version will also last as long and as faithfully. Great trucks. Great dealer.