2019 Fiesta

2019 Ford Fiesta

2019 Ford Fiesta

Have You Driven the 2019 Ford Fiesta?

Better Than You Might Expect but...

by Jadrivinmecrazy from Midwest, USA on Tue Dec 17 2019

So let me say I’m a Honda person and drove the same car for almost 20 trouble-free years. -Never thought about buying anything else until I found out the newer Honda and even Toyota seats are painfully uncomfortable (to me). I rented a 2019 Ford Fiesta to drive while car shopping and realized this thing had one of the most comfortable seats for me, and not just in its class. Ford may have some issues in other areas, but they’ve nailed the seat game. Then I realized I really liked a lot about this car and will probably buy one..Here’s Why: PROS: Comfortable Seats, Very Smooth and Quiet Ride (especially at highway speed), Fun and Zippy and Fun in the Corners, Great on Gas 27/37, Not fast, but really fun to rev out (could use more power with only 120hp, but what couldn’t?!), Decent Hauling Capacity. These things are Super Cheap to buy new, especially with rebates...like $12,300 for an SE, and 10k for the S base model at the right dealerships. Also, I think the styling is one of the best designs in the subcompact market. CONS: This Fiesta and the Focus have both had a TON of problems with the automatic powershift transmission in previous models, so much so, that there have been multinational class action lawsuits. Ford swears the issues are fixed on the newer models, but who knows? Also, you can tell this was built on a serious budget (think long term quality issues) and it will probably be ok for a few years, but a 20 year car, it ain’t. As long as you know that going in, it should be fine. The front seats have plenty of room for anyone up to about 6 feet, but the rear seats are cramped and would probably only work for children. Lastly, this car didn’t perform well in one IIHS crash test, and you can see from video and still shots that the front airbags have a gap in coverage, and the driver side dummy head slid off to the left and contacted the left front A-pillar. The safety cell did not adequately maintain it’s space either. This may seem like a deal breaker to some, but it’s literally one of the only cars I tried that has a long term comfortable seat, is dirt cheap with rebates, and all the other positives I mentioned. So the call is yours.

Does not recommend this car!!

I just got it but we love it so far

by Dan from Tunkhannock Pa on Tue May 07 2019

It's very comfortable and we love the way it handles my daughter is driving it and she loves it the backup camera the USB ports the hands free phone she loves it all

Comfortable, reliable, easy to manage and in my bu

by Sharonmiamifan from Chattanooga Tn. on Fri Mar 22 2019

This car is exactly what i was looking for. Comfortable, easy to drive, affordable and good looking. My sales representative "Rachel" was the best. The whole team at Mnt. View Ford/Lincoln was just great.

Shocked!

by Fiesta Surprise. from Weymouth Massachusetts on Sun Dec 08 2019

We both recently retired so we sold one car and traded the other in for a new Tacoma. My wife drives it but does not like it and we are putting to many miles on it. We decided on another car to save the miles on the other. I opted for what I thought to be the cheaper than dirt car that ended up to be the Fiesta SE, automatic sedan. We picked it up yesterday and was I surprised at the quality of this car. I love this car. Heated seats, AC, power windows and locks, am fm cd and a back up camera. Wow. It rides better than the Tacoma, seats are more comfortable, quieter inside while driving, and is pretty peppy without even getting on it. Hardly touch the gas. The one thing I was in awe of was the 6 speed Transmission. So smooth over a seamless range of power. The 6 speed in the Tacoma is not smooth and when it upshifts, it does not want to downshift when power is needed. I need to almost put it to the floor to get the truck to move or downshift it manually to get it to move out of the high gear. I think at times, that could be dangerous. If we did not need a truck, I would get rid of it. It was not a cheap truck. The only thing we don't like about the fiesta is it has no satellite radio, but the radio that is in there is of good quality. Best 16,000 I have ever spent. I'll try to write back after we get some miles on it. We could have bought anything we wanted, but bought the Fiesta and I'm glad we did. We have owned and driven just about everything, sports cars, luxury cars to Mack trucks, love this car.

I love my Fiesta SE

by Butterscotch1103 from Bronx ny on Fri May 24 2019

I just purchased my 2019 Fiesta se and I love it! No only is it a good size and I can park almost anywhere it’s good on gas! Rides well I love it

My little car

by D Goodman from Hernando, Ms on Wed May 15 2019

I am blessed with this little car . It’s great on gas , it’s nice and quite inside. I love the color . It has a lot of pickup and power.

great car

by joem from Maypearl, Tx on Mon Jun 10 2019

very fun to drive, plenty of room for 4, great gas mileage, handles well, great audio, no road noise, very comfortable, has a lot of power for a 4 cylinder.

Buying another for daughter in college Great value

by Bri from Aurora In. on Fri Jun 28 2019

Great economy car, a little small for dad. Best value on the market!! Just don't buy one from Mike Casstrruci Milford Ohio or K.Y. horrible customer service!!

Most reliable car I've owned

by Rebecca SC from Gloucester, VA. on Mon May 06 2019

This car met the features in a car that I was looking for: great mpg, ease of use with the features. Big trunk for compact car.

I'm not sure what headline means

by Debi from Smithville on Fri May 03 2019

this car will get the best gas mileage than any car we've owned. it's very comfortable and a smooth ride for a compact car and has some of the great features that usually only come with a larger car.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8