2013 Fusion Energi

2013 Ford Fusion Energi

2013 Ford Fusion Energi

4.1

Have You Driven the 2013 Ford Fusion Energi?

Plug-In hybrid is the way to go

by Plug In-hybrid happiness from portage,mi on Sun Apr 06 2014

I have had this car 2 months and love it. -great car inside and out - I live in michigan and still get great mileage on battery or hybrid mode. -both interior and exterior are amazing - Sync system and touch screen are super easy for me to use, syncs with my Iphone no problem -smooth ride and very quiet - i have over 1000 miles and have only put $35 in my tank - no range anxiety for trips, when the battery is gone it switches into hybrid mode simply and quickly with no delay Best care i've ever owned

So far very reliable car

by NinjaCJP from Schwenksville, PA on Tue Dec 03 2013

I can't say enough good things about this car so far. I have had muliple Ford cars the Fusion Energi Titanium is the most comfortable and awesome riding car . While it's a bit pricey for some glam options, the gas you'll save more than makes up for it. I was sold the minute I sat in the drivers seat. The colorful screens all over the dash reel you in with beauty but reveals extremely useful information with up to the second stats about your car and driving. The car is very good looking on the outside with an tough looking grill and sleek body style. Ford did a great job with making this more than just a typical car. It's fun to drive and you actually look forward to traffic so you can be in it longer! While there are many factors that go into the actual MPG, it's a very impressive range no matter what. I live in the north East where it's been a bit cold and have used the heat on medium (which can decrease distance on the Energi battery.) Yet I still get a combined average 60 MPG in the city and 70 on the highway. The brilliant Sony touchscreen display is impressive and having the ability to do almost any hands free command you can imagine with SYNC is quite nice. This is my very first hybrid and am very impressed. I never thought that I would buy a hybrid but am sold on it now.

Absolute Must Buy

by iVurbs from Phoenix, AZ on Fri Aug 23 2013

I can't say enough good things about this car. I have never cared for Ford cars at all until I test drove the Fusion Energi Titanium. While it's a bit pricey for some glam options, the gas you'll save more than makes up for it. I was sold the minute I sat in the drivers seat. The colorful screens all over the dash reel you in with beauty but reveals extremely useful information with up to the second stats about your car and driving. The Coaches that you can set will help you save energy/gas and alter driving habits. The car is sexy on the outside with an tough looking grill and sleek body style. Ford did a great job with making this more than just a typical car. It's fun to drive and you actually look forward to traffic so you can be in it longer! While there are many factors that go into the actual MPG, it's a very impressive range no matter what. I live in a very warm climate where it's extremely hot and the a/c is always running on high (which can decrease distance on the Energi battery.) Yet I still get a combined average 67 MPG in the city and 87 on the highway. The brilliant Sony touchscreen display is impressive and having the ability to do almost any hands free command you can imagine with SYNC is quite nice. For a Hybrid, this is one impressive car that people will notice.

Great value with gas milage and electric

by Matty Iceberg from Los Angeles, CA on Fri May 04 2018

It is nicer than I thought, very comfortable and mid luxury model, with the electric charging. It has all the bells and whistles and the gas milage is great, as well as getting me into the HOV lane legally, very smart approach by Ford. Not sure they have the right measurement on the miles per gallon with charging, but good enough for what I need.

Most reliable car I have ever owned!

by jamier381 from San Jose, CA on Sat Sep 09 2017

At 100,000+ miles, I couldn't be more happier. It is a sleek hybrid and more stylish than a Prius. Very good gas mileage!

its nice

by soclassy313 from Detroit on Fri Mar 17 2017

i like it. its nice for a car. I wish there was more room in the backseat area but overall its a nice car.

Overall, pretty good.

by KT from on Mon Feb 27 2017

Perfect commuter car in terms of efficiency and cost. Takes awhile to get up to speed on the freeway but I love everything else about it.

Very fuel efficient

by DavidinDentonTX from Denton, TX on Tue Mar 13 2018

I have owned this car now for 6 months. I purchased this car used and it now has around 35000 miles on it. This is one of the most comfortable cars I have owned and by far the most fuel efficient. When I plug in this car, I am seeing MPG over 100mpg which is so exciting considering my other vehicle is a super duty fuel-guzzling truck. The only reason I got this car was for a long commute into work, I was laid off and wound up getting a better job 4 miles from home so I am selling it. But this car has been a pleasure to drive and own.

Most gas saving car I ever own.

by CD9397 kar guy from Blythewood, SC on Wed Jun 26 2019

This car work great for me and my spouse. Best features are the a/c system that cools cabin super quick and the gas mileage. My spouse drives this car daily to work and she fills up every six weeks.

Great Car, Never thought I would buy a hybrid

by Professor Dave from Kansas City, MO on Sat Aug 01 2015

I've been driving mine for 2 years and love it, but it is not perfect. First the problems. Trunk space is extremely small because of the room taken up by the batteries. It also has a nasty little issue where the regular 12 volt batter will discharge and you have huge issues getting into the car. However we have figured out how to live with these issues. From a design perspective for some reason the Titanium package only comes with black seats. Considering the summer temps in Kansas City a choice of a lighter color would be nice. Now for the good stuff. The interior is extremely comfortable. The Seats wrap around you and keep comfortable and in control. We manage to get approximately 22 miles out of the battery charge. This is great because we averaging about 72 mpg. The navigation works well, hands free is flawless, stereo sounds great. There was a couple of recalls on it and the Ford treated us well. Even supplied a loaner. All in all I do not regret buying it. Thank god I did not get that itty bitty Prius.

1 2