2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid consumer reviews

$25,785 starting MSRP
side view of 2017 Fusion Hybrid Ford
Explore the 2017 Fusion Hybrid Ford
Shop the 2017 Fusion Hybrid Ford

First hybrid I’ve owned. Great car all around.

This car is great all around. Be it mileage, looks, comfort, entertainment/sound quality, reliability. Much more than I expected. Being a hybrid, gets great gas mileage. In fact by plugging in at home and using it just for driving around town, I would never have to buy gas again!

All I Ever Wanted in a Car—Reliability, Beauty of

I love the trunk—almost like a hatchback. I love the gas mileage of a hybrid. Love the color and design as well as the comfortable seats. All the necessary tech equipment is included as well.

The greatest and most reliable car I’ve ever own.

Very very nice car and for the people that don’t want to pay for gas this is the best car they can have. The all black color of the car makes it gorgeous and it’s also the most reliable car I’ve ever had and I’ve only changed the tires on it.

So Far it's the most reliable vehicle i own

The Ford Fusion Hybrid give you a pretty good gas mileage. I haven't had any problem with the battery so far. I definitely save a lot of money on gas.

Classy and fuel efficient

From the moment we sat in this car, we loved it! It has style and looks elegant and luxurious. Along with that, it also has fuel efficiency and is very easy to handle. The drive is smooth, like floating on a cloud and it runs so quietly. No regrets on this purchase!

Excellent car to own!!

I just can’t say enough about this car. Very satisfied to say the lease. Around town i’m Getting mid 50’s MPG a lot. On the highway a solid 40 plus MPG. Very stylish and well built! Incredible how quiet it is!! Heads and tails above most other hybrids! Buy one, you’ll love it!!

Couldn't have asked for a better first car!

I bought this car when I started my own business with the fact in mind that I would be on the road a lot. I always loved the design of the Fusion, but over the years I have fallen in love with every detail. Despite the time on the interstate, I still managed to average 42/43mpg HIGHWAY and 44/45mpg in the CITY - better than the Ford fuel rating. The SYNC 3 has been the only minor issue in the car, as it needs to be updated when you notice connectivity troubles. Aside from that - I couldn't have asked for a better vehicle to take me across the state and through the city.

Wow, what a car!!

I was not looking for a Hybrid, I wasn't even looking for a Ford. I test drove this car and immediately fell in love. The luxury in this car was very surprising and the comfort and drivability was very unexpected. I am a lover of this car and recommend it to anyone. The acceleration in eco mode is not very impressive, but on the road it is incredible comfort.

best car I have ever owned 2014 fusion Hybrid

Great ride-super gas mileage, much better than our Prius-we have 120,000 + miles on it and its never had an issue,changed oil and 2 sets of tires

A very excellent car. Im so amazed by everything .

Car meets all needs for small family. Would make a great graduation gift. My kids love it . Great on gas Comfortable beyond expectations. Everyone should have one !!!