2018 Ford Fusion Hybrid consumer reviews

$25,390 starting MSRP
side view of 2018 Fusion Hybrid Ford
Explore the 2018 Ford Fusion Hybrid
Shop the 2018 Ford Fusion Hybrid

First hybrid I have owned.

The car is so quiet! At first, I didn't realize it was even on. It drives well. I think I have figured out the bells and whistles. In the fall, I think I will be taking it to PA, so I am anxious to see how it performs on a long trip.

Love this car

I’ve had the car for some time and it was amazing. Loved the gas mileage, great for the kids, great features! I had no issues with this car and I drove it well after 50k miles

Best car I had yet

The car met every need that I wanted in a car I love everything about it size, color, everything. It drive so smooth my car fit me

Comfortable and Efficient

The Ford Fusion Hybrid is a terrific vehicle! Very comfortable ride, nice handling, and extremely fuel efficient due to the hybrid feature. Acceleration power does not seems to be an issue. Great sound system (I’m old school and still have a CD player).

4.4

Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium

Terrific value . 40+ MPG Comfortable , Affordable and reliable . Fusion is not the fastest car on the road , but peppy enough for around town and long trips .

Most beautiful and reliable car I've bought

I went from a Buick rendezvous-vous 2003 to a 2018 Ford Fusion Hybrid. You can only imagine imagine how huge the upgrade is. Everything is perfect: the size of the car, the different technologies it provides ( backup camera, security system, bluetooth, etc.), the design, the quietness of the car... literally everything about this car is perfect for me. I never thought about buying a hybrid but now that I did, I'm happy with my purchase.

Most fuel efficient car I have ever owned

This vehicle meets all my needs. I save an average of 25 dollars a week compared to what I used to drive, a Nissan Xterra 2009 SUV

Never had any problems

Only problem was the clips that held the panel on under the front kept coming loose and falling out so the panel would vibrate and make noise while driving.

My Priorities; Reliability and Efficiency

With an MPG over 40mph and a large number of reviews regarding its reliability, I purchased this car 2 days ago and have been satisfied so far. The price for a Ford Fusion Hybrid is great in comparison to other hybrids (Such as the Camry), with little to no compromises.

So far so good.

Haven’t had it long. But so far it’s a nice smooth ride. It’s comfortable and not too small. The pickup could be better on the highway but I’m pleased so far