Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2016 Mustang

2016 Ford Mustang

2016 Ford Mustang

Have You Driven the 2016 Ford Mustang?

Moves

by Road Runner from Reno, Nevada on Tue Jul 05 2016

I love my new 2016 Mustang, It is quick and fun to drive. The 4 cylinder turbo has more than enough power and the automatic with paddle shifters performs well and is quick. I also am impressed with the premium sound system, the phone, and the navigation.

Mustang GT

by Alex from Texas on Tue Jun 07 2016

In my research for horsepower per dollar my first choice was the Mustang GT. I have been driving it for 3 weeks now and I am loving it. Great performance and ride quality well balanced for every day drive. The manual transmission is a blast to shift and all that horsepower available when you need it... It is a muscle car you can live with it driving it every day. Mustang GT 6 speed manual with optional 3.55 limited slip rear differential.

Best Performance Car For The Money

by Bullit from Providence, RI on Sat Jan 30 2016

Much better than Camaro in every way. You can't beat Mustang GT for looks, style, comfort, handling, performance, & overall satisfaction. It also has standard line-loc, Camaro doesn't have.

This Car Has It All!

by Ride The Wild Pony from Seattle, WA on Thu Jan 14 2016

This is a real sports car. I love the 2.3 L Turbo Charged engine. Power and great fuel mileage. A look that says Class, Fast and I know you want one too.

2016 Mustang Convertible - Love it!!!

by Little Sunny's Pal from Canon City, Colorado on Wed Jul 05 2017

I am 70 years old and have wanted (a) a convertible and (b) a Mustang since I graduated high school. Always thought I was too old though until one day I said to heck with that and said 'Let's do it!' and I did!!! It is definitely not an old guy's car but I'm not going to let that stop me from enjoying the heck out of it! I ride with the top down most of the time, have spent money on extras for it just for fun and drive it in sport mode most of the time. This little Pony has pickup you can't believe and drives like a sports car which it is!! I'm going to have fun with it and that's the end of that!!!!

Love this car!

by Batstang from Napoleon,Oh on Thu Aug 18 2016

I traded my 2014 Mustang in for a 2016 premium. Ecoboost.This car has the suspension upgrade and stereo upgrade..4Cyl. engine really surprised me and when I get on it the car handles so much better than the '14..I want the mention the brakes which stop much better also..the stereo comes with a subwoofer and is much better also..this car is a keeper!

Best CAR EVER

by Trese W from Jackson,MS on Tue Mar 07 2017

This car is not only stylish, but reliable. You look fly, feel fly, and you know your ride is fly. The seats are very comfortable, I love the mirrors, the wheels are very nice, the interior and exterior stunning. I promise you, this is a winner. Anyone with a mustang is a winner.

MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE

by Mustang Sally from Norman, OK. on Fri May 05 2017

My 2016 Mustang convertible far surpasses my expectations. Much roomier than expected, huge improvement over my last Mustang. Pleasantly surprised seats, headrest exceptionally comfortable, easy to adjust. Interior design excellent. Trunk extra large. Very pleased with V-6 motor, 300 hp, quick response. Exterior design greatly improved, awesome wheels, truly looks and handles as sports car should. Ford outdid themselves, rate 5 stars.

Fun and practical......for a convertible

by Mojemimi from Evanston on Wed Apr 12 2017

I bought a used 2016 Mustang Convertible with the EcoBoost premium package and couldn't be happier. It is the perfect combination of fun, stylish and practical as a daily driver for my budget. I get as advertised fuel economy, a fun and sporty drive with effortless acceleration and superb handling, and luxury that pampers me and fits my personal expectations about what I deserve at this point in my life, LOL! My only complaint is it seems to be a magnet to other cars when I park. In an effort to prevent dings and scratches I try to park in empty sections of parking lots, but when I come out of the store or restaurant the lot is still empty but my car is surrounded! And usually by the kind of older, beaten up vehicles I am trying to avoid! It has to be a magnet effect!

Best car I have owned

by Valles Andrew from Menifee, CA on Sun Oct 22 2017

I think you will never buy anything else but a mustang after owning this vehicle. She’s a looker and growler. Ford did a great job building this beautiful car!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18

Our Take on the 2016 Ford Mustang

Editor's note: This review was written in December 2014 about the 2015 Ford Mustang. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2016, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

Ford gets it right with the 2015 Mustang, thoroughly upgrading the historic muscle car inside and out while providing a welcome dose of the latest technology.

For 2015, Ford has completely redesigned its iconic pony car, an event that's happened only a handful of times in the car's 50-year history. This time, it's produced a visually trimmer, meaner sports car with a new mission: take the Mustang mystique to global markets.

Ford has sold the Mustang overseas before... Read More