NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2016 Mustang

2016 Ford Mustang

2016 Ford Mustang

Have You Driven the 2016 Ford Mustang?

Moves

by Road Runner from Reno, Nevada on Tue Jul 05 2016

I love my new 2016 Mustang, It is quick and fun to drive. The 4 cylinder turbo has more than enough power and the automatic with paddle shifters performs well and is quick. I also am impressed with the premium sound system, the phone, and the navigation.

Love this car!

by Batstang from Napoleon,Oh on Thu Aug 18 2016

I traded my 2014 Mustang in for a 2016 premium. Ecoboost.This car has the suspension upgrade and stereo upgrade..4Cyl. engine really surprised me and when I get on it the car handles so much better than the '14..I want the mention the brakes which stop much better also..the stereo comes with a subwoofer and is much better also..this car is a keeper!

2016 Mustang Convertible - Love it!!!

by Little Sunny's Pal from Canon City, Colorado on Wed Jul 05 2017

I am 70 years old and have wanted (a) a convertible and (b) a Mustang since I graduated high school. Always thought I was too old though until one day I said to heck with that and said 'Let's do it!' and I did!!! It is definitely not an old guy's car but I'm not going to let that stop me from enjoying the heck out of it! I ride with the top down most of the time, have spent money on extras for it just for fun and drive it in sport mode most of the time. This little Pony has pickup you can't believe and drives like a sports car which it is!! I'm going to have fun with it and that's the end of that!!!!

Best Performance Car For The Money

by Bullit from Providence, RI on Sat Jan 30 2016

Much better than Camaro in every way. You can't beat Mustang GT for looks, style, comfort, handling, performance, & overall satisfaction. It also has standard line-loc, Camaro doesn't have.

Best CAR EVER

by Trese W from Jackson,MS on Tue Mar 07 2017

This car is not only stylish, but reliable. You look fly, feel fly, and you know your ride is fly. The seats are very comfortable, I love the mirrors, the wheels are very nice, the interior and exterior stunning. I promise you, this is a winner. Anyone with a mustang is a winner.

Fun and practical......for a convertible

by Mojemimi from Evanston on Wed Apr 12 2017

I bought a used 2016 Mustang Convertible with the EcoBoost premium package and couldn't be happier. It is the perfect combination of fun, stylish and practical as a daily driver for my budget. I get as advertised fuel economy, a fun and sporty drive with effortless acceleration and superb handling, and luxury that pampers me and fits my personal expectations about what I deserve at this point in my life, LOL! My only complaint is it seems to be a magnet to other cars when I park. In an effort to prevent dings and scratches I try to park in empty sections of parking lots, but when I come out of the store or restaurant the lot is still empty but my car is surrounded! And usually by the kind of older, beaten up vehicles I am trying to avoid! It has to be a magnet effect!

MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE

by Mustang Sally from Norman, OK. on Fri May 05 2017

My 2016 Mustang convertible far surpasses my expectations. Much roomier than expected, huge improvement over my last Mustang. Pleasantly surprised seats, headrest exceptionally comfortable, easy to adjust. Interior design excellent. Trunk extra large. Very pleased with V-6 motor, 300 hp, quick response. Exterior design greatly improved, awesome wheels, truly looks and handles as sports car should. Ford outdid themselves, rate 5 stars.

Amazing fun muscle car

by Csnow from Fredericksburg on Tue Apr 11 2017

I have owned many Mustang over the years. This one is by far the best. This car handles great. The interior is top notch. The seats hug you comfortably like your mother. The car handles the curves like a hot knife through butter. The engine is powerful and responsive. I get compliments everywhere I go. Always a pleasure to drive.

Fun car.

by Dill from Safety Harbor on Mon Jun 05 2017

I got the convertible V6. It's a blast to drive especially with the top down. I've only had it two days now but I haven't stop smiling.

2016 V6 Mustang Convertible

by chris850t from San Francisco, CA on Sat Jul 22 2017

Handling: The Mustang always felt planted when going through turns. I felt that since it was wider than my Volvo, it felt more stable on the on-ramp loops at speed. Although the car was low, the ride was quite smooth over bumps. Maybe, I’m just jaded by my lowered springs on stock shocks…whatever it looks cool. Performance: Not bad - the car has some get up for 300+hp and is faster than my car. On ramps and merging through traffic were easy. I would be content with this power as a daily driver. As I’ve driven the Challenger R/T and the C5, it’s obvious those had better acceleration times with the bigger engines. The automatic is best experienced in S mode as I noticed the car likes to be in 6th gear as much as possible leading to noticeable lag when punching it. The gearbox has decent response for traditional automatic using the paddle shifters. I find it is best to downshift manually with the paddles before passing or hitting the on-ramps. Visibility: Hmm not great with the convertible top on. It’s nice that the mirrors have little blind spot lenses. The window in the back is a tiny slit that shakes when the windows are down. There is a secure feeling in the car with the long hood and high belt line. If I were to own a Mustang, I’d get the hard top…looks cooler too. Interior: The car came with a basic package of cloth seats. I notice that this model didn’t have the airplane style switches at the bottom of the center console to adjust steering response, hazards, traction control, etc. Steering wheel felt nice as it was padded with leather. The gauge cluster was fun to play with as there was a track app that would show 0-60, braking distance, etc. that’s like the Challenger. Exterior: The Mustang looks great. It’s the best looking out there compared to the Camaro and Challenger IMHO. The car looks the best from the three-quarter rear angle with those sequential tail lights…especially in the evening. The front of the car seems to be the generic Ford front that is like the Fusion and Focus. I think the convertible top ruins the line of the car. Overall (TLDR): Great car with good performance, affordability, and nice looks. I would enjoy a white hard top V6 as a daily driver with a manual.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20