2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E consumer reviews

• Exterior 5.0
Explore the 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Shop the 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E

Body shop

Had my car repaired at the body shop. Workmanship looks good as if nothing happened. Wendy was very professional & polite. She provided updates via text as well. A+

Quick, efficient & roomy

Purchased this car 10 months ago, and it's been perfect in every respect, and completely in contrast to the Tesla Model Y we just foolishly picked up 10 days ago as a 2nd car. The Tesla has already had two problems and we're trying to get it serviced. I wouldn't know about Ford's service because absolutely nothing has gone wrong with the Mach-E and it's a delight to drive. My wife loves the design, it's quick, efficient and roomy. We paid more than we should have for it, but it feels like a premium car and we're very happy with it

Best Car I’ve ever purchased.

Just 2000 miles in so I can’t really gauge reliability. So far it is the best car I’ve ever purchased. Incredibly smooth and powerful with fairly tight suspension and steering. A cross between a small SUV and a sports car. Although it might look smallish on the outside it has plenty enough interior room for my 6’ frame…something Ford is always good at. My buying experience was very good. Ordered online and had a 9 month wait. The dealer honored the original price in spite of inflation and didn’t put any add-ons on to the car. They obviously did offer to sell me a bunch but didn’t push it as I politely refused. The blue color I got on the California Route 1 trim looks fantastic and turns a lot of heads.

Tremendous driving experience

A whole new driving experience. This vehicle is so quiet you forget it’s on. Ford has done such a great job with all the details. The powerful torque and performance is amazing. The comfort and leg room is excellent. Camera’s around the car assist with parking. I would recommend this E vehicle to anyone looking for a car that ignores gas stations. Electric vehicles are the future. The future is here with the Mach -E

My new electric car from Ford

I purchased the electric car from Ford Autonation St Petersburg. I had a excellent experience at the dealership. From the time I ordered the vehicle until it arrived my salesman was knowledgeable and professional. He made the experience just perfect. I love my new car.