2006 GMC Envoy consumer reviews

side view of 2006 Envoy GMC
Explore the 2006 GMC Envoy
Shop the 2006 GMC Envoy

Very Quiet and Smooth

My wife and I traded in our foreign luxury sports sedan for the Envoy Denali to get ready for the new baby and we love it. We drove many suv's and this one topped them all in ride, interior noise, comfort, and convenience. This suv can whip in and out of parking spots better than our car did and u turns are no problem either. I do not think I will get another car without the OnStar system after having it now. The fuel milage is what I expected from an suv with a good size V8 engine.

Very sturdy SUV

Bought this for my wife and two year old son, while not as popular as the foriegn SUV's. It felt the most solid, ordered it with opt side curtain airbags, navigation system,sunroof, 4x4,air suspension, and DOD V8. Feels more solid then my 2500 hd pickup. Cup holders kind of in a strange place, buts thats my only complaint. I feel that with the addition of On-star my family is in a very safe vehicle. I understand GM is going to eliminate the XL production, pretty bad decision, but they elimnated the EV1 electric car, so the top brass not to bright.

Mom's Envoy

Hi I have had my envoy for seven months and I absolutley love it! the V-6 has the power and acceleration of a V-8 with the fuel-economy of a V-6! It is also smooth riding, sucure hadiling, and a quiet interior!