2021 GMC Sierra 1500 consumer reviews

$30,100–$34,700 MSRP range
side view of 2021 Sierra 1500 GMC
Explore the 2021 GMC Sierra 1500
Shop the 2021 GMC Sierra 1500

Nicest, best performing truck I've ever owned

My truck has a great appearance, inside and out. It is a pleasure to drive; and rides and performs great. It is the best truck I've ever owned.

2021 GMC Sierra Denali

This is the nicest truck I have ever owned. Lots of features. Takes a while to learn what all it does but a really enjoyable vehicle.

Great Buy!

This truck is amazing. Turning heads all over as we tour the area. Those riding with is also enjoy the comforts and safety features. Great Buy!

26 mpg around town in a pickup

Gmc has all the exterior features so the hidden spots don't get scratched or road chips. Plus the fender liners and chip guard under the paint in all the proper places. Quiet and incredible diesel mileage

Overall Great Truck

I have the AT4 crew cab and it’s great. The all leather interior looks nice and it’s got pretty much every feature you could want. Even the back seat is heated. There’s plenty of legroom in the front and back rows. I’m 6’3” so I mean it when I say it’s got plenty of space for even me too sit in the backseat comfortably.

Fantastic Truck

GMC builds the best trucks. This is our fourth one. Wouldn't consider any other brand. It has the comfort of a luxury car, and the utility of a pickup truck. PERFECT.

1.7

Burned to ground in 5 months

Bought a 2021 GMC SIERRA 11/25/20. 4/17/21 engine fire truck burnt to the ground. GM’s response. “Oh well”. My family could have been killed. This is not the only one just search GMC Sierra fires.

Price and reliability are great!

I was tired of using my SUV as a truck. This new truck has all of the luxury of a SUV combined with the utility of a truck.

Styling in 4 Wheel Drive

Was worried about this vehicle, being 4 WD, would be a loud and ruff ride but pleasantly surprised! Not only is it beautiful inside and out but rides smoothly and pretty quiet!

2.7

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

I still don’t have a loaner and engine issues driving at 2,156 miles - They’re taking apart the engine no clue if I will ever see it and at over $1,000 month skip the truck please as I have to file bankruptcy now! $62,000 Duramax Diesel 1500 with extras. Going on weeks and perhaps no resolution as I read from other owner. GMC said it’s up to the dealership for a loaner so good lick getting a car to help as my family member laid in the hospital without help from me! 2k miles all by me and evil company to not car about customers. I should have stuck with Land Rover what a joke!