2015 GMC Yukon consumer reviews

Explore the 2015 GMC Yukon
Shop the 2015 GMC Yukon
2.0

BEWARE

Omg!! Have always took my car to a GMC dealership and have had nothing but PROBLEMS! Transmission went out at 85k, sensors gone and had to pay that.. It’s in the shop right now because now they say my engine is gone.. I really thought Critz was breaking my car but now I see it’s just a horrible vehicle.

Best vehicle I have ever owned.

This Yukon is very roomy, comfortable, has tv for my kids. New tires, great condition Best vehicle I have ever owned. I highly recommend it.

3.3

Transmission issue.

Transmission went out 30k out of warranty. GM dealer quoted $8,000 to replace transmission. Took it to a different mechanic, had it fixed, but it was $5,200!!!! This is the 3rd Yukon I have owned. I love them, however I will not be buying another. I paid to much money to have a transmission that has to be replaced so soon.

Best vehicle we've ever purchased.

This vehicle provides everything our family needs in a vehicle. Very comfortable ride. Plenty of leg room. Give you the feeling of security from the way it handles on the road, to how comfortable you are inside. It meets all our needs and then some.

BEST VEHICLE IVE EVER OWNED

LOVE MY YUKON DENALI.WE HAVE TAKEN IT ON MANY TRIPS AND IT RIDES PERFECT AND HANDLES PERFECT.IT IS FULLY LOADED AND HAS DVD FOR THE KIDS.OVERALL ITS A GREAT MULTI PURPOSE VEHICLE.THANK YOU TRUCK COUNTRY AUTOS IN CULLMAN ALABAMA.

the right size and performance I need

Very happy with it and the dealership I purchased it from!Will send them and Mr Brooks some of my friends when they are looking for transportation.

3.4

Terrible piece of GMC junk

Sits my family fine, just junk! Trying to sell or scrap. I will never buy a general motors vehicle again, no one makes a decent car anymore.

Can’t go wrong with a Denali

We needed a family vehicle for when we go out of town for comfort and space. We were looking for a Tahoe but instead found a beautiful Yukon Denali

Best SUV I have ever owned

I have owned alot of SUVs and this is one of the nicest we have ever owned. Definitely would recommend it to anyone. Very comfortable ride.

Great Yukon supper low miles and feel very lucky.

Yukon was what I was looking for with such low miles it didn’t seem real. The car was a one owner and I’m proud to have the vechical now.