2015 Yukon

4.5 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.1 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.1 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Gm needs to improve reliability

by Jmcd from Levittown on April 28, 2017

My truck has had 4 recalls in the 3 years I have had it. It has numerous small issues as driver seat moves over bumps , radio screen goes blank at times , rattles in the dash,fabric on seat not holding up, paint is showing rust coming through by back hatch . I am going to try another brand when my lease is up

2015 GMC DENALI

by carman from Riverton, Utah on January 30, 2015

We have purchased two new GMC Denalis from Jerry Seiner. Ole Christensen our salesman went out of his way each time to find us the right vehicle and then accomadate our needs Thanks Jerry Seiner sales crew and Ole, recommend them to anyone looking for a new car.

New Standards set in Full-size Luxury SUVs

by FireMedic1105 from Wisconsin on February 16, 2015

The NEW, GM 2015 model Full-size SUVs indeed set new standards in this segment. I ordered out my Yukon Denali and took delivery in June 2014. It currently has about 8000 miles. I have had flawless performance and ZERO recalls or issues. The fit and finish of this truck is amazing and the list of features is endless. The interior comfort and quietness at highway speed rivals any luxury sedan. In person, I compared the new GM's against other domestic and import brands in this market. Without any doubts, the structural integrity, interior materials, options and engines were were far superior in the GM lineup. As many experts are predicting, I agree that GM will continue to dominate the full-size SUV market. I appreciate the massive 6.2L-420HP V-8 engine with active fuel management, which allows me to obtain over 20mpg while cruising at highway speeds. Acceleration, braking and overall response is outstanding for a vehicle this size. I operate my truck in some brutal Wisconsin snow storms, the 4WD system could not be more sure-footed and reliable! Creature comforts like Large-screen Navigation, DVD Entertainment, multiple Media-links, Heated/Cooled leather seats and 12-speaker Bose sound compete head-to-head with the Import brands, yet you will save $10-15K buying this more solid, domestic truck. Numerous collision avoidance systems and security features are standard, keeping the occupants & truck safe. The 3rd row seat does lack leg room for adults. However, if your intentions are to regularly carry more than 5 adults, the XL version of this truck certainly addresses this issue very well. I typically never use the 3rd row and suggest keeping those seats folded down to better utilize that space for storage and utility.

Worst dealership/salesmen in the state

by Nota Fan from Georgia on February 27, 2017

Absolute WORST customer service in the state. Salesman wouldn't return calls, unknowledgeable about the vehicle, abs worst customer service. Do not buy from this dealership

Awesome vehcile

by Sports car enthusiast from New York NY on June 26, 2014

The interior is great! Exterior is good Comfort is good I might buy one soon. Performance is average

2015 GMC Yukon SLT

by GMC Convert from Columbia, Missouri on August 10, 2014

I have had three Chevrolet Tahoes, the last 2 being LTZs and the new Yukom I puchased is far superior to any of them. The only thing I miss is my magnetic ride. I have had the vehicle about 30-days and 2,000 miles. It has all options, except 2nd row bucket seats. To date it has been comfortable and flawless in performance. I am getting about 17.5 - 18 MPG around town and a consistent 21.5 on the highway. The best it has done is 24.3 MPG for a 50-mile stretch - yes you can set the computer to show last and best 25, 50, or 400 miles. First vehicle I have had that met or exceeded fuel economy. Note this is with the Tow Package. Love the adaptive cruise control as I do a lot of highway driving. Works great. Recommend the Yukon over the Tahoe for style - get a lot of compliments. Pricey, but worth it.

GM ramped up its game!

by ICF_HOU from Houston, TX on August 4, 2014

I was always skeptical paying over $50K for an American-made vehicle. Until I met the all new Yukon. Mine is an SLT (middle of the pack in terms of options). It has everything from Nav, Blind Side Monitor, Accident Alert System, etc. The only things it doesn't have from a Denali are the 6.3L engine w/ super slick exterior and interior design features (I could live without those). The Yukon is very powerful w/ ample 3rd row space (w/ 3rd row folding inside the bottom of the floor - thank God!). Intellilink is pretty smart and intuitive. onStar is awesome! Handsome big guy to say the least, but gas mileage has been around 10-12 MPG combined - then again I am only at 1500 miles. I love the fact that it can take the cheaper E85 ethanol - but beware of the lower gas mileage w/ that!

Yukon

by Yukon owner on May 10, 2018

Everything I expected except the suspension. Riding in my Yukon is so bouncy, I feel my fillings may fall out. It is very uncomfortable on long trips. I would not recommend this vehicle to anyone.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by Ash from on March 6, 2017

I couldn't imagine the technology in this vehicle, it have a lot of safety features and entertainment, I'm always enjoying driving 2015 GMC.

Love my YUKON

by Candy and Steve from on March 13, 2017

Great vehicle! This is my 2nd YUKON. Can't see me ever driving anything but a Yukon. Just a very sleek and sophisticated vehicle.

1 2 3 4 5