2015 Yukon

2015 GMC Yukon

2015 GMC Yukon

4.0

4 out of 5 stars Reliability

Have You Driven the 2015 GMC Yukon?

Love this vehicle!

by Laura from Virginia Beach, VA on Fri Aug 23 2019

This vehicle has a lot more perks than I need, but it also has perks that make me realize I’d been deprived. I feel so spoiled now!

Very luxiourious....all the features available.

by Kmen from Sparta, NJ on Thu Jun 29 2017

Large enough for my family of 5. Very comfortable and awesome features. Had a Mercedes and it blows it out of the water.

Very Nice to drive

by Tom from WALNUT CREEK on Thu Jul 13 2017

Love everything, except the gas mileage isn't so great. Other than that it is awesome. If I didn't frive so many miles, it'd be perfect

Best SUV I have ever owned

by Greg from Manito on Mon May 11 2020

I have owned alot of SUVs and this is one of the nicest we have ever owned. Definitely would recommend it to anyone. Very comfortable ride.

100k miles used

by Towing from Oklahoma City on Thu Jan 17 2019

We really haven't had ot long enough, but we bought it with 100K miles. But so for its a strong truck. Love the GM 5.3 engine

Worst Vehicle Ever Owned

by caudballs from Saint Gabriel on Sun Nov 10 2019

I purchased this vehicle with intentions of having it for many years, but that unfortunately was not the case. The salesman told me the day we bought it if there was any problem he would be there to assist, NOT TRUE. He was a utter failure for lending any assistance. The vehicle had problems with the transmission on first road trip and the dealerships answer was the transmission fluid is faulty. They changed the transmission fluid and it happened again along with other problems that General Motors does not let the general public know about. They would rather put a bandage on the problem instead of fixing it. One issue I read about is the evaporator coil failing. The service manager, when asked about if there was a recall told me if the A/C stops cooling they bring it in and they would fix it, knowing there was a failure with the part. GM has faulty parts and knowing they are will wait it out hoping it will be out of warranty and it will be on the consumer to fix problem out of HIS pocket. Steering problems also manifested as time went by. During the time of ownership I received a call from the salesman screaming on the phone to me because I filled out a dealer survey and said in the survey what a waste he was in assisting getting the vehicle into the dealership for the work. Not appropriate behavior from someone who on the front line for service. He was clearly talking on day of purchase how he would be there to help with ANY problem. Not the case. The vehicle was a DOG. I will never buy another GM product every again. I have always tried to buy American, but GM cannot give you a total package that will last. I learned by lesson and would advise people to pass on any GM product. Pars failing and not letting people know of the problems with their products and put it on the consumer to find out. Like I said the vehicle was a problem from the get go and to pay that kind of money and take a loss when I finally had enough and get ride of it before it would bankrupt me.

Does not recommend this car!!

Luxury ride doing a tough job!

by Queen of the Road from Danville on Fri Jul 27 2018

The GMC Yukon Denali has exceeded my expectations. I purchased a travel trailer. I needed a tow vehicle. I did not want a third vehicle for towing. I did not want to drive a pick up truck for everyday driving. I did not want to give up my Lincoln MXK. Then I found this GMC Yukon Denali and all my needs AND wishes were met. I'm heading down the back roads in style!

problems problems problems

by AM from minneapolis on Sat Apr 27 2019

Tooo Many recalls on the 2015 Yukon seat belt, no deployment of frontal & side air bags, loss of power steering and more. Not worth the risk..

2015 GMC Yukon SLT

by GMC Convert from Columbia, Missouri on Sun Aug 10 2014

I have had three Chevrolet Tahoes, the last 2 being LTZs and the new Yukom I puchased is far superior to any of them. The only thing I miss is my magnetic ride. I have had the vehicle about 30-days and 2,000 miles. It has all options, except 2nd row bucket seats. To date it has been comfortable and flawless in performance. I am getting about 17.5 - 18 MPG around town and a consistent 21.5 on the highway. The best it has done is 24.3 MPG for a 50-mile stretch - yes you can set the computer to show last and best 25, 50, or 400 miles. First vehicle I have had that met or exceeded fuel economy. Note this is with the Tow Package. Love the adaptive cruise control as I do a lot of highway driving. Works great. Recommend the Yukon over the Tahoe for style - get a lot of compliments. Pricey, but worth it.

Very Unreliable, always in the shop

by Matt from Capac, MI on Thu Apr 11 2019

I've owned this vehicle for 110 days, 38 so far in the shop. This vehicle has major engine issues. First a head gasket crack, then AFM lifter gone bad, then a bad fuel line, and now another head crack and/or bad fuel pressure valve. Other than it never being driveable, it's a very nice, comfortable, and fast vehicle.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Our Take on the 2015 GMC Yukon

The 2015 GMC Yukon is a massive full-size SUV for those who need hauling capability and like a feeling of spaciousness on the inside. However, if you don’t enjoy a body-on-frame trucklike ride, this probably isn’t the SUV for you.

I grew up in the back of my dad’s Chevrolet Suburban, riding up to the mountains in the winter and out to the lake in the summer — in my Miss Piggy sleeping bag, perched precariously atop the dog kennels in the cargo area. (Seat belts? What seat belts?) Driving the 2015 Yukon certainly offered me a feeling of nostalgia, though with a much more modern, upscale interior.

Like its sister the Chevrolet Tahoe, the GMC Yukon underwent a thorough overhaul for... Read More