Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 5 reviews

2015 GMC DENALI

by from Riverton, Utah on January 30, 2015

We have purchased two new GMC Denalis from Jerry Seiner. Ole Christensen our salesman went out of his way each time to find us the right vehicle and then accomadate our needs Thanks Jerry Seiner sales crew and Ole, recommend them to anyone looking for a new car.

New Standards set in Full-size Luxury SUVs

by from Wisconsin on February 16, 2015

The NEW, GM 2015 model Full-size SUVs indeed set new standards in this segment. I ordered out my Yukon Denali and took delivery in June 2014. It currently has about 8000 miles. I have had flawless performance and ZERO recalls or issues. The fit and finish of this truck is amazing and the list of features is endless. The interior comfort and quietness at highway speed rivals any luxury sedan. In person, I compared the new GM's against other domestic and import brands in this market. Without any doubts, the structural integrity, interior materials, options and engines were were far superior in the GM lineup. As many experts are predicting, I agree that GM will continue to dominate the full-size SUV market. I appreciate the massive 6.2L-420HP V-8 engine with active fuel management, which allows me to obtain over 20mpg while cruising at highway speeds. Acceleration, braking and overall response is outstanding for a vehicle this size. I operate my truck in some brutal Wisconsin snow storms, the 4WD system could not be more sure-footed and reliable! Creature comforts like Large-screen Navigation, DVD Entertainment, multiple Media-links, Heated/Cooled leather seats and 12-speaker Bose sound compete head-to-head with the Import brands, yet you will save $10-15K buying this more solid, domestic truck. Numerous collision avoidance systems and security features are standard, keeping the occupants & truck safe. The 3rd row seat does lack leg room for adults. However, if your intentions are to regularly carry more than 5 adults, the XL version of this truck certainly addresses this issue very well. I typically never use the 3rd row and suggest keeping those seats folded down to better utilize that space for storage and utility.

2015 GMC Yukon SLT

by from Columbia, Missouri on August 10, 2014

I have had three Chevrolet Tahoes, the last 2 being LTZs and the new Yukom I puchased is far superior to any of them. The only thing I miss is my magnetic ride. I have had the vehicle about 30-days and 2,000 miles. It has all options, except 2nd row bucket seats. To date it has been comfortable and flawless in performance. I am getting about 17.5 - 18 MPG around town and a consistent 21.5 on the highway. The best it has done is 24.3 MPG for a 50-mile stretch - yes you can set the computer to show last and best 25, 50, or 400 miles. First vehicle I have had that met or exceeded fuel economy. Note this is with the Tow Package. Love the adaptive cruise control as I do a lot of highway driving. Works great. Recommend the Yukon over the Tahoe for style - get a lot of compliments. Pricey, but worth it.

GM ramped up its game!

by from Houston, TX on August 4, 2014

I was always skeptical paying over $50K for an American-made vehicle. Until I met the all new Yukon. Mine is an SLT (middle of the pack in terms of options). It has everything from Nav, Blind Side Monitor, Accident Alert System, etc. The only things it doesn't have from a Denali are the 6.3L engine w/ super slick exterior and interior design features (I could live without those). The Yukon is very powerful w/ ample 3rd row space (w/ 3rd row folding inside the bottom of the floor - thank God!). Intellilink is pretty smart and intuitive. onStar is awesome! Handsome big guy to say the least, but gas mileage has been around 10-12 MPG combined - then again I am only at 1500 miles. I love the fact that it can take the cheaper E85 ethanol - but beware of the lower gas mileage w/ that!

Awesome vehcile

by from New York NY on June 26, 2014

The interior is great! Exterior is good Comfort is good I might buy one soon. Performance is average

Our Expert Review: 2015 Gmc Yukon