2017 GMC Yukon consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Yukon GMC
Explore the 2017 GMC Yukon
Shop the 2017 GMC Yukon
3.1

I bought a problem vehicle

Not happy with my GMC . Look great. But at the 70.000. Miles to brake a cooler heater hose . Now the emissions problems the dealers shop can find the problem after replacing sensor , canister , pipe hose and still have the problem.. not good . Shock broken at the 60.000 miles.. I bought a problem. My car is more at the dealer shop .. for 75k car .. mostly is made of plastic not wonder everything brakes... not happy

Fantastic family hauler

This vehicle meets all of our family needs. My wife uses it as a daily commuter due to the safety and visibility in traffic. We use to tow our UTV and trailer and long roadtrips. The mobile Wi-Fi keeps the kids entertained throughout with plenty of room and comfort. Parking is easy with all the safety monitors. Gas mileage is outstanding for a vehicle this size easily returning 24mpg on highway. I use my own commuter vehicle for back and forth to work but for the weekend and family trips, we use our yukon.

4.4

Very pleased

This is a solid and reliable vehicle and the difference between the 5.7L in the regular Yukon or Tahoe and the 6.2L in the Denali or Escalade is significant. Anything else I drive just feels weak after the Yukon Denali. I really do love it!

Most reliable and safe car I’ve ever owned.

This car meets all of our needs. It has apple car play, Bluetooth, memory on seats, heated seats and heated steering wheel - it’s amazing!

4.4

Solid Large SUV

Met all of my needs. I wanted a larger cabin to move longer objects and it fit the bill. Extreamly comfortable interior and very luxurious.

Most comfortable car ever it?s almost cozy!

So comfortable with the big cushion leather seats that are heated. The DVD player in the back for the kids is convenient. The back seats lay down to give room if you need to put boxes or luggage. Convenient back latch door that?s automatic when your hands are full. And an awesome stock stereo and speakers...great sound quality!!

Great form and function

Execelent suv for all occasions and very comfortable and stylish. I did make a decent trade and they made it fairly easy. New vehicle is just what I was looking for.

Best vehicle I?ve ever driven

I was very hesitant going from a pick up truck to an SUV, but this has to be one of the best decisions I?ve made when purchasing a vehicle. I love my 2017 GMC Yukon!

My favorite vehicle!

This car is absolutely amazing. We have the Denali version, and the upscale trim touches make it a truly incredible vehicle. We opted for the Yukon instead of the larger XL version as the XL was just a little too big for our needs most of the time. The Yukon is a great mix of perfect size and plenty of space at the same time. The rear entertainment system is perfect when accompanied with the wireless headphones to keep the back passengers entertained for road trips. It?s reliable and a great vehicle overall.

Very Nice Truck

I?ve owned now almost a year and it?s a wonderful highway cruiser, I commute over 300 km day and it?s fanfastic, it?s a vehicle that can do everything, great towing for my big boat and transporting people