2019 GMC Yukon consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 GMC Yukon
Shop the 2019 GMC Yukon
1.0

Dirty vehicle

Saw this vehicle yesterday Saturday and it is as dirty as it can get. It does not look taken care from the inside. Looks it was used by a family of 20.

Fantastic Vehicle

Has everything you'll ever need, You will enjoy it for years on end. It rides high so you don't have to worry about not seeing vehicles coming.

Great SUV

Purchased new 2019 Yukon Denali 4 wheel drive. Vehicle drives well, is very comfortable, quiet, and loaded with safety features. Retractable running boards make accessing the vehicle very easy and provides larger step area then normal side steps.

Great SUV, drives like a sports car.

I love all the technology it has and all the space available inside for my four children. 4WD and a great towing capacity along with awesome gas mileage.

Love the Yukon

I have owned 3 in the past and traded my last one for a brand new Chevy Truck, nice truck but not a Yukon, so I had to get another Yukon. And i bought one as of this last Monday. I pick it up tomorrow!

Second one that I have owned

Interior is comfortable and has more than adequate room for adults although the 3rd row seating is a little cramped. For its size the mileage is decent and the size give you a good view of the road. Can cruse at 60 plus MPH in almost total silence and you don't feel cramped when you arrive at your destination. Interior controls are not overly complicated and the convenience features are great.

Great Vehicle!!

Great vehicle, sharp design, extremely reliable!! Look forward to many trips & memories made with my new Yukon Denali!! Thank You Labadie GMC Bay City !!!

Our second Yukon Denali, love it

The Yukon Denali handles great and rides very smooth, lots of power and we gat better than 20 mpg on trips. Have about 9,000 miles on this one and just as happy as we were with the last one.

Most beautiful car we have owned

Love the comfort and drive of the Yukon Denali. It is very roomy and drives like a dream. The color is beautiful and the interior is pure luxury

4.0

New So far so good only 1000 miles on it

Car play is horrible cant use maps and talk on the phone at the same time, all cig plugs and USB ports turn off if ignition is off, no cargo light on standard Yukon no sure on XL model, brake pedal sits higher than gas pedal instead of rotating your foot on your heel you actually have to pick your foot up off the gas in order to apply brakes “Dangerous”. Telescoping steering wheel is a good option.